Aruba

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Looks like the party might be over for the privileged boy. I hope they hang his ****, if for no other reason than Callous Indifference to Human Life if there is such a charge. Or hand him over to the girl's father.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited February 2008
    I say to float him out to sea in a leaky boat filled with bloody bait fish.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    George Grand, king of the 1 word thread titles. Where do you come up with such detaild titles? :D

kidding, i agree with you btw.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2008
    Oh yeah, I go around all the time telling friends made up detailed stories as to how I kill people and have their bodies dumped someplace. :rolleyes:

This little spoiled f***er pisses me off to no end!

A lifetime of being Bubba's cell block **** is in order for him!
    No excuses!
  • BAD ASP
    BAD ASP Posts: 361
    edited February 2008
    This story is a parents worst nightmare and I don't presume to know what Mrs. Twitty (mother) is feeling. I watched this POS last night on 20 / 20 and it confirms that this kid is just another type of predator out there. It seems as though this whole story could have been avoided had he gotten help for her right away. In that regard he might have been guilty of being horny and stupid and sometimes that is redundant. Had he done nothing more than make an anonymous call for help this could still be a tragic story but it would have been dealt with and closed. It really makes me think that there is still much more to this kids BS and for that he should be fried. The fellow who tricked him into the "confession" may also be despicable but for now whatever his true motives are he has thrown a collar around this POS. Let's hope the full truth is learned and that all involved will be prosecuted. Cudo's to those who never quit on Natalee and continued Prayers for her and her family.
    Home Theater
    Amp: sunfire cinema grand signature 5ch 425 wpc
    Side surround amp: Sunfire 2 X 300
    Processor: sunfire theater grand V
    Fronts:: polk sda-srs 1.2
    Rears: Polk LSiFX
    Side surrounds: Fxi5
    Center: (2)polk LSiC's
    Sub: svs pb-13 rosenut
    Hd-Dvd: toshiba xa-2
    Blue Ray: oppo bdp83se
    Projector: sony vw60
    Screen: Da-Lite 106"
    APC S20 Power conditioner
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2008
    this guy ranks high on my illustrious "10 minutes alone in a room" list, thats for sure. he's a piece of **** that doesnt care he's a piece of ****

that said, daughters should be taught sh*td*cks like this roam the earth, and to be careful. I migth catch **** for this, but a Class Trip to Aruba made no sense to me at the time. I;ve been to Aruba and saw the bar where natalie was last seen alive. it was NOT the place for a 17-18 yr old blonde girl.

it just seems to me that we dont teach Children the dangers of this world the way we used to. maybe it's me though, I dont have kids.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited February 2008
    I had to wonder about that "class trip to Aruba" thing also. Didn't seem like a really smart idea.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited February 2008
    dkg999 wrote: »
    I had to wonder about that "class trip to Aruba" thing also. Didn't seem like a really smart idea.

Yeah, no damn kidding. That was the fist thing that came out of my mouth when this story appeared the first time. Beyond the whole stupid friends argument I have hashed out time and time again, I knew he shark-baited her right from the start. That was common sense as soon as it was apparent they were last seen on a beach together.....
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2008
    Was it a class trip or just wealthy parents spoiling their kids? I doubt most schools could sponsor a trip like that just on cost alone, much less the risk factor.

EDIT: I guess it was a class trip.
  • BAD ASP
    BAD ASP Posts: 361
    edited February 2008
    I have 5 kids and my youngest is a 17 yr old female high school senior. Each of our kids has gone on their senior class trip with their respective groups. What we did for our kids and their groups is to offer them the opportunity only if accompanied by parents / chaparones. Each group is formed and any one participating must have their parents attend four planning meetings or their out. Our involvement ends at the bars and beaches. No kids are left alone or leave with strangers otherwise there were no rules to ruin their having fun.
    We've all done extremely stupid things that we somehow survived. I want my kids to learn all of their lessons in life easy or hard. They can learn tough lessons without horrible consequences if they are respected by the adults and are required to respect back. So far so good and 4 down with the last in about two months.
    Home Theater
    Amp: sunfire cinema grand signature 5ch 425 wpc
    Side surround amp: Sunfire 2 X 300
    Processor: sunfire theater grand V
    Fronts:: polk sda-srs 1.2
    Rears: Polk LSiFX
    Side surrounds: Fxi5
    Center: (2)polk LSiC's
    Sub: svs pb-13 rosenut
    Hd-Dvd: toshiba xa-2
    Blue Ray: oppo bdp83se
    Projector: sony vw60
    Screen: Da-Lite 106"
    APC S20 Power conditioner
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2008
    When I see stories regarding parents sending their kids to Mexican Resorts (Cancun, etc) or places like Jamaica, the Carribean or Aruba for high school graduation or spring break, I always have to say...WTF are they thinking!

No effing way I feel safe going to those places let alone send teenagers or college students there. You can bet your **** Mr. Grand ain't letting his daughter go anywhere near those places.

Keeping my **** in the good ole USA!
    No excuses!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2008
    Looks like the party might be over for the privileged boy. I hope they hang his ****, if for no other reason than Callous Indifference to Human Life if there is such a charge. Or hand him over to the girl's father.

Hand him over to the girl's MOTHER!...that lady is on a mission and what hell he'll catch from her.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2008
    Is there some sort of update to this story.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,951
    edited February 2008
    I always tell my daughters to never ever let their drink out of sight.Too many nut jobs out there.Never accept a drink from a strange guy in a bar.A free drink may be appealing to a young girl,but,ya never know.Shame this world has come to this.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    tonyb wrote: »
    I always tell my daughters to never ever let their drink out of sight.Too many nut jobs out there.Never accept a drink from a strange guy in a bar.A free drink may be appealing to a young girl,but,ya never know.Shame this world has come to this.

I buy.....nervermind. :o
  • tentoze
    tentoze Posts: 133
    edited February 2008
    Where I come from, we call his ilk chum. And not as in "buddy."
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited February 2008
    I sure hope you're right Eric. That girl's parents may have been the biggest **** in the world letting her loose like that, but in a million years they didn't deserve this.

He hopefully hung himself with some of the tapes. He admits she was already blasted when they hooked up, and then he buys her a shot of 151 rum? What the **** was that supposed to do? Sober her up? Guilty. Hang his privileged, callous ****.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    HIS family has got $$$. I'm a severe cynic and I say that full fledged POS walks.
    UNFORTUNATELY!!!This ****, O.J., & Drew Peterson have been walking around laughing at the world. Makes me wonder when someone is going to snap & take these clowns out.
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • ohskigod
    edited February 2008
    obieone wrote: »
    HIS family has got $$$. I'm a severe cynic and I say that full fledged POS walks.
    UNFORTUNATELY!!!This ****, O.J., & Drew Peterson have been walking around laughing at the world. Makes me wonder when someone is going to snap & take these clowns out.

you have a point, but i dont think they have enough money to circumvent Aruba's entire tourist trade. Thats the difference here.
    Make no mistake, Aruba wanted this to dissapear, but it aint. putting this kid in jail might be the only way to do it.

a tourist island like Aruba needs this negative press like they need snow
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited February 2008
    That girl's parents may have been the biggest **** in the world letting her loose like that, but in a million years they didn't deserve this.

I agree wholeheartedly
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited February 2008
    +1 here too. There's no way in hell my teen daughter would go to a foreign country without me present. There's sometimes a tragic price to pay to be "popular" with your kid.

Nonetheless, my heart goes out to them and hope the little sonofabitch gets hung by the balls.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited February 2008
    I sure hope you're right Eric. That girl's parents may have been the biggest **** in the world letting her loose like that, but in a million years they didn't deserve this.

He hopefully hung himself with some of the tapes. He admits she was already blasted when they hooked up, and then he buys her a shot of 151 rum? What the **** was that supposed to do? Sober her up? Guilty. Hang his privileged, callous ****.

Exactly, no parent deserves this. This **** needs to be taught a lesson or two in the clink, lock his **** up and throw away the key. I think her dad is still in Aruba searching, maybe he can get to him.....