Darn it

Willow
Willow Posts: 10,994
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Some show where people in tights and lots of padding went on and on and delayed or even postponed the next new episode of HOUSE...
Post edited by Willow on

Comments

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2008
    It's on now...you can watch it and avoid all the sports talking heads analyze and analyze and analyze the the SB.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    Looks like a good one - The Frozen HOUSE.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited February 2008
    Darn, looks like I didn't stay up long enough, well time to find when it's on again.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2008
    Willow wrote: »
    Some show where people in tights and lots of padding went on and on and delayed or even postponed the next new episode of HOUSE...

Fox On Demand

I didn't install the player, but I assume the show will be on there. That's the way it works at ABC.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited February 2008
    LOL, Since I am not a sports fan of any type, I was pissed that the Superbowl interfered with House. I would rather watch 13 and Cameron any day :)
    Venom
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2008
    If it weren't for the SB House wouldn't have even been on on a Sunday, so you should be THANKful :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • shack
    edited February 2008
    Willow wrote:
    Darn, looks like I didn't stay up long enough.

Missed a good one. Nothing like watching a guy on crutches (not House) do brain surgery with a drill press after drinking a cup full of pee. Good Stuff!

OOPS...did I give anything away...:confused:

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    shack wrote: »
    after drinking a cup full of pee.

At least it didnt have a strong taste :D And that glass could have introduced another variable to the taste test...he really needed to get it right of the catheter tap to be accurate
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2008
    House is stupid.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    House is stupid.

It was my first...and probably last time watching it...the picture just looked so damn good on the OTA HD. The interacting between the so called best friend doctor and house was strange ? Well, so was the interacting between the black dude and house...as well as the pee-on doctors and house...so as much as I wanted to like it...it just didnt happen.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • shack
    edited February 2008
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    House is stupid.

I like it...it's one of the two or three shows on Network TV that I bother to even occasionally watch.