need users manual for Toshiba HD-A3 player

danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
i bought an open box Toshiba HD-A3 player.. and no users manual was in there.. i went to the Toshiba website. nada. anyone have it in PDF format?

if so.. please PM me. thanks
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,714
    edited February 2008
    When you can't find them at the manufacturer's site, check crutchfield. They almost always host a downloadable copy. Look in the "What's in the Box" section.

Here you go:

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/Manuals/052/052HDA3.PDF
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • danger boy
    edited February 2008
    thanks for your help.. but why Toshiba doesn't have a manual for this player online is beyond me.. it's not like it's a brand new to the market player.. c'mon Toshiba get with it.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    The manual for the HD-A3 is on the Toshiba web site. Here you go.

Toshiba manuals
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • danger boy
    edited February 2008
    good work. but no wonder I couldn't find it.. it's on the Canadian website. duh.. why didn't I think of looking there or the Thai website first? :rolleyes: :p
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    Well if it is any consolation I would have thought that the manual would have been on the USA site first. Before the Thai one that is. Besides they, Toshiba, treat the USA and Canada as two totally separate entities. It's like they are two totally different companies. If you purchase a Toshiba product from the USA, the Canadian support group will not even help you. Vice Versa as well.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,714
    edited February 2008
    danger boy wrote: »
    thanks for your help.. but why Toshiba doesn't have a manual for this player online is beyond me.. it's not like it's a brand new to the market player.. c'mon Toshiba get with it.

They are probably making some edits to it and have it temporarily removed from the website (maybe due to features that were added/deleted due to firmware upgrades?). That would be my guess. Toshiba is usally good about having their manuals online. FWIW, I noticed the A30 wasn't up either.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...