Willow
Willow Posts: 10,994
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by Willow on

Comments

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    Nothing like leaving the bank door open. Unbelievable.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2008
    At the Timothy Leary Medical Dispensary in the San Fernando Valley

Only in CA. :rolleyes:

A sample prescription:

Take 2 hits of LSD, then "Turn on, tune in, drop out". Repeat as necessary.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Poee7R
    Poee7R Posts: 904
    edited February 2008
    "Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart."

Dave
    Once again we meet at last.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited February 2008
    Big Brother does not approve.

"Marijuana use is illegal under federal law, which does not recognize the medical marijuana laws in California and 11 other states."
    Sal Palooza
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2008
    At some point the federal gov't will have to say 'states decisions' to all things, or to no things.........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,951
    edited February 2008
    I wish for that San Andreas fault to become active and drop that state where it belongs.
    Dope vending machines,how can this happen?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Hey now, lets not get all uppity on the state of California ...just because we have some **** lawmakers ( Feinstein...Boxer...etc ....talk about nightmares ) and USED to have more then our share of hippies and tree huggers , doesnt mean they are the majority ( Actually most of them moved to the eastern U.S. )

You see more lifted 4x4's out here now then BMW's ...yuppydom has basically died out here for a lot of years now...thank God. Now excuse me while I run down to that vending machine and get my prescription :p

Besides...the San Andreas fault is 108 FEET from my house.....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • The Judge
    The Judge Posts: 60
    edited February 2008
    Do you need correct change?
  • shadowofnight
    edited February 2008
    The Judge wrote: »
    Do you need correct change?

Hahaha.....cmon now....it has a card reader and accepts AMEX/MC/VISA :D
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,951
    edited February 2008
    Ha ha....tme to get your butt on the east side of that fault.You could always tie a chain up to your favorite vending machine and take it with you.:)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • shadowofnight
    edited February 2008
    tonyb wrote: »
    Ha ha....tme to get your butt on the east side of that fault.You could always tie a chain up to your favorite vending machine and take it with you.:)

Vending machine just a joke...nothing but good ole precripted narcotics ( Vicodin ) for my pain at the moment :) The house is on the eastern side...like that would matter...insurance would still be forking out if that ever happened.

Regardless...I'll take that possibility ( Actual dropoff impossible...just talking about the big one ) over guaranteed hurricanes...tornados..etc
    Its really nice being able to walk out to the mailbox barefooted in shorts to get the mail in the first week of february :)
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited February 2008
    I know it mentioned that you would need some type of code or something to enter into the machine, but come on, if they can fake Visa, MC even passports, they'll find a way to get into that machine.

I don't think we have Vicodin here in Canada, I'm on Oxycocet, which after being on them on and off for 2 yrs now, they don't do much any more. BTW I am on them for a medical reason not just cause.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    Hey now, lets not get all uppity on the state of California ...just because we have some **** lawmakers ( Feinstein...Boxer...etc ....talk about nightmares ) and USED to have more then our share of hippies and tree huggers , doesnt mean they are the majority ( Actually most of them moved to the eastern U.S. )

You see more lifted 4x4's out here now then BMW's ...yuppydom has basically died out here for a lot of years now...thank God. Now excuse me while I run down to that vending machine and get my prescription :p

Besides...the San Andreas fault is 108 FEET from my house.....

I know, I know. Not all the state is Berkeley & S.F.,just like all of MA ISN'T Cambridge. The problem is, no one shows a different side/ opinion, and Y'all get that LOOK!:eek::rolleyes:
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited February 2008
    "You have kids that want to get high and that's not what marijuana is for," Robert Miko said. "It's to medicate."

Crap, and here I smoked the **** for 35 years for nothing :mad:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited February 2008
    Dope vending machines,how can this happen?[/QUOTE]

No ****. Like we don't have enough dopes already.
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited February 2008
    Should be at every toll booth. Legalize and sin-tax it like every other fun thing. Puritanical moral ****. I don't even smoke. . . anymore . . much.
    -Ignorance is strength -