Favorite Female Singers Thread

2»

Comments

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Mike Kozak wrote: »
    Diana Krall, Beauty and a fantastic voice, plus she is only 2 years younger than me!!!
    Hubba Hubba!!!

Those pictures are pretty old...she got knocked up by her hubby Elvis Costello and went on a twinkie rampage....recent photo's show her looking more like the photoshop picture. :p
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2008
    http://www.dianakrall.com/music.aspx?pid=10936
    Pick an album, and play. Not all her albums are easy to access, but it is an awesome preview to try before you buy.

You can even buy ringtones.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2008
    Remember Lita Ford......

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy3fJ8Nmzyw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy3fJ8Nmzyw&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • cubdog
    cubdog Posts: 835
    edited February 2008
    Mike Kozak wrote: »
    Diana Krall, Beauty and a fantastic voice, plus she is only 2 years younger than me!!!
    Hubba Hubba!!!

I agree. Although I'm a bit older...well never mind.

cubdog
    Shuguang Classic S8MK
    Emotiva XDA-2
    Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5
    Squeezebox Touch
    Sony SS-M7
    A/D/S L710
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited February 2008
    Tracy Chapman, Tori Amos, Sara Watkins to name a few.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    Favorite female singers: Christine Aguilera, Susan Tedeschi, Carrie Underwood
    Gretchen Wilson..........
    I just discovered Susan Tedeschi this week when I picked up Clapton's "Crossroads Guitar festival 2007". Man, I love those raspy blues voices!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited February 2008
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited February 2008
    Lorthos wrote: »
    Remember Lita Ford......

Definitely! Love that chick. Didnt care much for her when she was with the Runaways and all punked out but her solo albums were very good with Lita being her best.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D