that would be FUPA.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited February 2008
    Thats not what I wanted to see this early in the morning
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited February 2008
    "Look! Up in the sky! It's a 340lb bird! It's as big as a plane! It's........FATGIRL! Faster than a speeding tortoise. Able to eat large portions in a single bound. Posing as a mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, she fights for cheeseburger platters, pizza, and the American weigh.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,691
    edited February 2008
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited February 2008
    That's awesome George. "...the American weigh." part got me.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited February 2008
    Go think up more answers like "Turning Japanese" Mark. One of the best songs from the black hole known as the 80's.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited February 2008
    Why, I saw her doing a fly-by just the other day. As she went by she did a perfect "barrel roll" and I couldn't help but notice that she's actually wearing an "F" on the back as well as the front. I guess that means she's an FF or in other words a...........

.......... never mind, I don't want to get in trouble.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    Um, Find a fold and F it?

She's hot.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Isn't it obvious....her name is Foldgirl.....it would take a whole lot of flour and a lot of muscle to roll her around in it and wait for the wet spot.

So you just pick a fold...any fold.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Haha...4 minutes...I was typing dammit :D
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Music Joe
    Music Joe Posts: 459
    edited February 2008
    Pool attendant: Are you wearing bottoms?
    Rasputina: Of course I'm wearing bottoms!
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited February 2008
    Fugly?
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited February 2008
    Fatgirl gives me WOOD.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • rhulett
    rhulett Posts: 89
    edited February 2008
    You know how to get her into a bikini, don't you?

Take the F out of Weigh!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,691
    edited February 2008
    Go think up more answers like "Turning Japanese" Mark. One of the best songs from the black hole known as the 80's.
    Flattery will get you nowhere.

Agreed. I have the original vinyl -- "New Clear Days" (get that play on words?) A great song. I don't think I've ever listened to another cut (err... track) on the album.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2008
    wonder how she hid her gargantuan balls under tha skintight suit. really, it takes HUGE juevos to wear that.........they must be tucked back ala buffalo bill in silence of the lambs................"would you ****me? I'd f*** me!"

LOL
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites