Warning Aliens have captured Polk Audio moderators brains!

ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
I don't understand. What was this one blocked for:confused:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63024

WTF ever happened to a sense of humor:confused:
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• ben62670
    edited January 2008
    Seriously this is the only forum I truly hang out at, and the reason I hang out at this audio forum is the other forums are way to dry. The people on other forums are like robots. Except this one 4x4 forum where they were off the chain!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited January 2008
    I think it was locked because it was spiraling downhill and lacked good taste.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited January 2008
    Ben, let it go....moderators are doing their work, and they are doing if fine.

I have dibs and 10% discount in the next sales by the moderators :)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited January 2008
    All good things must come to an end. :p
  • ben62670
    edited January 2008
    Yeah that thread was way out of control:rolleyes: I guess we should stick to just audio:confused: This forum would come to a screeching halt if all we could do is repeat the same cable/capacitor/amp/receiver/speaker question-answer that came along. I don't know about you guys, but I like a good laugh every once in a while:(
    Any other good audio forums out there? DJ mentioned starting one. This PC crap is getting real old real quick.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited January 2008
    Then leave.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited January 2008
    Cables dont matter,,,,,

**** wrong thread...
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited January 2008
    jakelm wrote: »
    Cables dont matter,,,,,

**** wrong thread...

Cables don't matter???:confused:
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited January 2008
    Cables dont matter,,,,,

And POW!!! The first shot is fired! :D:D:D
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2008
    Cables dont matter,,,,,

Really :confused:I always get much better results when I use cables.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ben62670
    edited January 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Then leave.

Wow your text shrank.
    Coming from king of the **** less chaps. One of the rudest, crudest, and off color guys I have ever read a post from is a now a moderator. That is Ironic. Anyone else feel the same way?

I done for the evening. My email is ben62670 at yahoo.com if anyone needs to get a hold of me.
    Thanks
    Ben
This discussion has been closed.