what a day!

wangotango68
wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
edited July 2001 in The Clubhouse
i have been a bad boy.my friend called me this morning to see if i wanted to go up to the court house to file for divorce from his wife
(lying cheating women!!) so i said sure so we go get the form's
and go to the public library to do some paper work..so after a wile i called the wife to tell her i would be home for dinner the next thing i know im in a strip club that my friend's cousin dances in. i said ok only a couple of minutes so the next thing i know we are in there for 6 houres just sitting there drinking beer the whole time i look down at my watch and it is 2 houres past our reguaer dinner time so i scaramble to the restroom to use the cell phone trying to muffle the sound to call the wife to tell her im on my way home by this time she allready knows were im at so there is no point lying so i got home went thru the door and i smell like a brewery she was ok with it as long as i got home ok
i don't know why im telling this story just thought i would share it with you

scott:cool:
Post edited by wangotango68 on

Comments

• mjmcg
    mjmcg Posts: 102
    edited July 2001
    It's usually the woman who doesn't mind her husband being late like that who you have to wonder about yourself....I did, and was right. needless to say I'm still hapily single.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited July 2001
    Yeah, watch the ones that don't mind you being late because you were at a strip club. Women love revenge. She WILL get you back.

Speaking of strip clubs, looks like I'll be starting a part-time DJ job coming up soon thanks to some friends that work there. Nope, not a scanky place. This is one of the best places around. No wife to worry about either. Sorry Polk, they already have equipment.

This is a great forum. You get a one-stop-shop marital and audio equipment advice forum. Justin has to work on my name though. I still want to be known as "Da Man" and not "Polkie".

Da Man :cool:
    No excuses!
  • wangotango68
    edited July 2001
    me and my friend just sat kinda back from the action so as not to get mobbed by the "entertainers" they have real good lunch specials half price.

:cool:
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited July 2001
    If I would have known that... I'd have stayed in Ft. Wayne for a few hours. Was this "adventure" sponsored by Polk (Monitor 10 funding)?
  • wangotango68
    edited July 2001
    for a city the size of ours (200,000) we have 7 strip clubs that was the first time i was in a strip club in years.

scott:cool:
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    just out of morbid academic curiosity -- any reason you're posting to nineteen-year-old threads today?

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    my guess is med change....
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    just out of morbid academic curiosity -- any reason you're posting to nineteen-year-old threads today?
    Maybe trying to get his post count up. B)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    You should draw the ban hammer there munchie.... you are trolling and being political to boot. Please stop.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Muchieman wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I see you used morbid
    You using a slang for stereotyping a individual?

No, he used morbid, because you are digging up old dead threads...that in which we question why???

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a