Good website to sell/buy audio equip?

kgornek
kgornek Posts: 7
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Anyone know of a good website to sell/buy home audio equipment? I have some quality equipment I am interested in selling due to moving in an apt. and would rather deal with buyers that are more familiar with home A/V world. I would list it on here, but I am new to the site and they require 25 posts to place an ad.

I appreciate any input. :)
Denon AVR-3805
Denon DVD-1910
RTi-150
FXi3
CSi3
SVS-SV20-39PCi
Post edited by kgornek on

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited January 2008
    audiogon.com
    ebay.com
    craiglist.com

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited January 2008
    Option #1 - participate in our forum, let us get to know you, do 25 quality posts, and then list your gear in our flea market.

Option #2 - audiogon.com

Welcome to Club Polk.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited January 2008
    videogon.com also has tons of audio stuff (dont understand why but owell)
  • kgornek
    edited January 2008
    I appreciate the info. I'll try audiogon.
    Denon AVR-3805
    Denon DVD-1910
    RTi-150
    FXi3
    CSi3
    SVS-SV20-39PCi
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited January 2008
    If you are looking for a particular item, I would check Audiogon first, then try ebay second (but buyer beware).

If you are just curious where you can get a good deal, Polk FM is a great option, your local Craigslist would be a decent place to search as well.

People will post links in the Audio Deals of the day thread from time to time with some good finds of used and new audio gear.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • kgornek
    edited January 2008
    Due to the fact I already have an Ebay account with positive feedback, I went with that. So if anyone is interested and is in the local Atlanta area, (local pickup only type auction) feel free to take a search for some of the equipment in my above sig. or IM me for my user name on Ebay.

Thanks again all ~
    Denon AVR-3805
    Denon DVD-1910
    RTi-150
    FXi3
    CSi3
    SVS-SV20-39PCi