Nice Saturday Morning

mark090852
mark090852 Posts: 996
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Fire in the fireplace...Robert Plant/Allison Krauss CD playing...hot cup of coffee...light snow falling outside...footrubs for my wife....

Nice relaxing way to start the weekend.
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
Post edited by mark090852 on

Comments

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited January 2008
    Heading out new car shopping in a little while. Got my financing locked down from my credit union yesterday, so it's like walking into the dealership with cash in hand. Just a matter if they give me what I want at the price I'm satisfied with.
    No excuses!
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited January 2008
    What are you looking to get? Sorry for the hijack.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2008
    Don't settle for anything less than Ferrari.
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited January 2008
    Don't settle for anything less than Ferrari.

I think Ferraris are too expensive.
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,674
    edited January 2008
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Heading out new car shopping in a little while. Got my financing locked down from my credit union yesterday, so it's like walking into the dealership with cash in hand. Just a matter if they give me what I want at the price I'm satisfied with.

Careful ..... this sounds like it might be a scam.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/549729122.html
    Sal Palooza
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited January 2008
    mark090852 wrote: »
    Fire in the fireplace...Robert Plant/Allison Krauss CD playing...hot cup of coffee...light snow falling outside...footrubs for my wife....

Nice relaxing way to start the weekend.

That sounds wonderful. I am at work.:eek:
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited January 2008
    Alway is great to sit back and relax and enjoy life. Now get back to work. LOL

enjoy,
    engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • mark090852
    edited January 2008
    That sounds wonderful. I am at work.:eek:

And it's probably not snowing...:)
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited January 2008
    Glad to hear someone gets to enjoy their Saturdays. I woke up at my normal time (only 8am, so I can't complain too much), and went off to work at Autozone. It was busier there today than it has been the last two days put together... I was so happy for my lunch break just to get a chance to sit down.

Got done with work at 6... came home and haven't done crap since. Except eat some pizza and drink some beer, and letch around the internet for a while.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • mark090852
    edited January 2008
    nadams wrote: »
    Glad to hear someone gets to enjoy their Saturdays. I woke up at my normal time (only 8am, so I can't complain too much), and went off to work at Autozone. It was busier there today than it has been the last two days put together... I was so happy for my lunch break just to get a chance to sit down.

Got done with work at 6... came home and haven't done crap since. Except eat some pizza and drink some beer, and letch around the internet for a while.

Pizza, beer, internet ****...doesn't get much better than that! :D
  • nadams
    edited January 2008
    Cheers to that, mate! :D And, it's all being done while listening to my entire music collection, on "random", through the Marantz 2220b and the EPI M50's in very-nearfield listening mode. Rock :D
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • nadams
    edited January 2008
    The chick who advertised the EPI m50's that I'm currently listening to was HOT-

epi50.jpg
    Ludicrous gibs!