sandisk mp3 issues

NeilGabriel
NeilGabriel Posts: 1,487
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
I have a sandisk 260R. R is because it is compatible with Rhapsody and came pre-loaded with a bunch of playlists and music. I want to delete those but can't get them to appear so I can delete. Any ideas? Thanks.

p.s. sandisk says to do this by signing in to your rhapsody account. I use napster.....guess I should have done it while I had a trial rhapsody account?
Post edited by NeilGabriel on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2008
    So you can't get a song list to appear on media player(or iTunes)?That is a bit nasty having to require a subscription to a service to do so.:(
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • NeilGabriel
    edited January 2008
    GV#27 wrote: »
    So you can't get a song list to appear on media player(or iTunes)?That is a bit nasty having to require a subscription to a service to do so.:(

Maybe if I had switched the player back to Rhapsody mode, the "hidden" songs would have shown up on Napster. Instead, I fired up my old Rhapsody player and it force fed me an update, restarted, force fed me another update, and the updated the player....I was able to delete the Rhapsody channel songs....I then switched the player back to playforsure mode and hooked back up to Napster....now Napster will not show any of the songs I have on the player....but the player works! I'll have to check to see if I can transfer to the player or if Rhapsody effed that up as well...

I had been thinking of staying in bed this morning....
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2008
    ...now Napster will not show any of the songs I have on the player...
    Im thinking that would make editing song lists a tad tricky.
    I had been thinking of staying in bed this morning....
    Yeh sometimes getting out of bed is not worth the effort.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited January 2008
    Can you just format it? I had an issue with corrupted songs that I couldn't delete on mine and I just formatted it and the player just restored the file structure after a power cycle.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • NeilGabriel
    edited January 2008
    noimposse wrote: »
    Can you just format it? I had an issue with corrupted songs that I couldn't delete on mine and I just formatted it and the player just restored the file structure after a power cycle.

I have tried a couple different ways to get the mp3 tunes to show up in the napster interface....none has worked...I am leary of reformatting for fear of it never working again...it is a great little player.

Thankfully, I did not have to renew my subscription to Rhapsody to do the deletion of rhapsody channels.

I now have to go in through windows to delete songs.