WOW! Shirley Phelps-Roper

wingnut4772
wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
What an embarrassment to Christians everywhere.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b3PyoUPcobA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b3PyoUPcobA&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Sharp Elite 70
Anthem D2V 3D
Parasound 5250
Parasound HCA 1000 A
Parasound HCA 1000
Oppo BDP 95
Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
Totem Mask Surrounds X4
Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
Sony PS3
Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
Post edited by wingnut4772 on

Comments

• wingnut4772
    edited January 2008
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3Yaoe5273s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3Yaoe5273s&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited January 2008
    She is terrible. It makes me sad that I can be considered the same faith as her.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    That is not an embarrassment to Christians because those animals and that is what they are from that westboro baptist church are anything but Christians they are evil animals.

I have spoken with the leader of the Patriot Guard serveral times and sent them all kinds of donations so they keep those evil animals away from our fallen heroes.

They have a nerve calling themselves Baptists. Their leader is demented and twists the beautiful words of the Bible.
  • wingnut4772
    edited January 2008
    That is not an embarrassment to Christians because those animals and that is what they are from that westboro baptist church are anything but Christians they are evil animals.

I have spoken with the leader of the Patriot Guard and send them all kinds of donations so they keep those evil animals away from our fallen heroes.

They have a nerve calling themselves Baptists. Their leader is demented and twists the beautiful words of the Bible.

True, but people who are not Christians and don't know better see this and go the other way.

The only thing that I can contribute this to is some form of mental illness. In my line of work, I have dealt with a lot of mentally ill people and 99/100 of them have insane religious beliefs like this woman. Just off the wall.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• hearingimpared
    edited January 2008
    True, but people who are not Christians and don't know better see this and go the other way.

The only thing that I can contribute this to is some form of mental illness. In my line of work, I have dealt with a lot of mentally ill people and 99/100 of them have insane religious beliefs like this woman. Just off the wall.

She is disgusting and she says she's quotes the King James 1611 version of the Bible. That is the Bible I use and get none of what she spews. She, like the people you speak of take snipets and passages from the Bible and use that to weild their insanity.

It is a shame that people look on then as Christians but I am here to tell you they are not.
  • wingnut4772
    edited January 2008
    She is disgusting and she says she's quotes the King James 1611 version of the Bible. That is the Bible I use and get none of what she spews. She, like the people you speak of take snipets and passages from the Bible and use that to weild their insanity.

It is a shame that people look on then as Christians but I am here to tell you they are not.

I am here to say the same.:)
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited January 2008

That's not it. She's been brainwashed since birth by Fred. The real story of that family is very sad.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited January 2008
    Long read, but it gives you insight to the twistedness. Phelps Expose
  • Poee7R
    Poee7R Posts: 904
    edited January 2008
    Once again we meet at last.
  • AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited January 2008
    i've actually spoken to Shirley Phelps face to face. she came and picketed a funeral here where i live. i've got some pretty sickening footage of it i should show you guys.but an encouraging thought was that while they were on the opposite side of the street of the funeral, you could look to the other side and see the patriot guards blocking the peoples view from seeing them.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2008
    You know, it's a shame her daughters are into this **** too, they are both pretty decent looking. I just never thought words like that could come out of such unassuming looking women....
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    There really are no words.............
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2008
    daboyz wrote: »
    There really are no words.............

Yeah there are bro, animals, beasts, evil incarnate beasts, hate through and through. They don't dare quote the New Testament, they can't, the New Testament is LOVE and FORGIVENESS and they have none.
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2008
    Poee7R wrote: »

Wow, My God, I just watched that whole video. They make Adolf Hitler look like a choir boy.
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited January 2008
    50 cal sniper rifle to take that chicken out. I think shes forgotten this is national TV. Someone might take her a$$ out.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited January 2008
    Sherardp wrote: »
    50 cal sniper rifle to take that chicken out. I think shes forgotten this is national TV. Someone might take her a$$ out.
    Nah, that's too kind. She need something slow and painful.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited January 2008
    All extremist use bits and pieces of their religion to use to add to their means of hate.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2008
    :mad: I'm surprised someone hasn't locked them IN their church, and burned the f*cker to the ground!!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Face
    edited January 2008
    I agree, a Waco reenactment.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited January 2008
    Face wrote: »
    Nah, that's too kind. She need something slow and painful.

How about scissors to remove the eye lids........followed by slow drops of water. Afterwards a pair diagonal cutting pliers to remove the fingernails.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Face
    edited January 2008
    Sherardp wrote: »
    How about scissors to remove the eye lids........followed by slow drops of salt water. Afterwards a pair diagonal cutting pliers to remove the fingernails.
    Fixed. ;)
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2008
    Face wrote: »
    I agree, a Waco reenactment.

I'm going to go with Face on this one. That **** is out of her mind. Aboslutely disgusting to protest at a funeral no matter what the reason. If she keeps talking like that it's only a matter of time before an ex military gets to her.

Btw, that first news caster owned her at the end. That was awesome.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,951
    edited January 2008
    Not too many people in the world I wish would just croake.....but she's one of them.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited January 2008
    I think the newscaster is HOT !

Especially when she gets mad ....!

The others.....they WILL get thiers....someday

Believe me , if they showed at my Son`s Funeral, it would be the last time they did anything
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • wingnut4772
    edited January 2008
    beardog03 wrote: »

The others.....they WILL get thiers....someday

Believe me , if they showed at my Son`s Funeral, it would be the last time they did anything

You think Sean Hannity is hot?!?!?!:eek::eek:
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited January 2008
    not Hannity !!

The lady in pink !!!

com`mon ...throw me one of those kool smilie thingy`s..!!!!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    Could they not use Treason as a means to punish her? This is sick, unpatriotic, and 110% wrong and should be stopped AT ONCE.

Beardog, you are correct. If they did this at my son's funeral [even though I don't have one yet], it would be the last time. I can't even fathom what these families who are directly affected feel. There is a right to freedom that America and it's soldiers give them, then there is a gross mis-representation of religion and a severe crossing of the line of that freedom.

She is happy 911 happened? She's happy that soldiers are dying? Words can not describe the rage this sends to me. I'd better shut up now or I'd hop in my truck and.................[not to be continued] :mad: :mad: :mad:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2008
    beardog03 wrote: »

Her name is Julie Bandras. And YEAH! she's HOT:D
    To give you an idea how **** up these people are, even the ACLU said...
    "You're on your own!"
    It pisses me off even more because it give's the far left( Rosie O'dickhead, Hollywood) that much more ammo!!!
    "SEE! They're aaallll like that":mad::mad::mad:
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited January 2008
    I heard her being interview on the Adam Carrola show the other day. Adam was unrelenting towards her and it was hilarious.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2008
    obieone wrote: »
    Her name is Julie Bandras. And YEAH! she's HOT:D
    To give you an idea how **** up these people are, even the ACLU said...
    "You're on your own!"
    It pisses me off even more because it give's the far left( Rosie O'dickhead, Hollywood) that much more ammo!!!
    "SEE! They're aaallll like that":mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, when the ACLU won't defend you, you're pretty much in the wrong.:D

now on the matter of this woman and her "church" being insane, you have never seen clearer makings of a homicide than when they decided it was a good idea to protest a funeral procession in a parking lot across the street from the main gate at Ft. Campbell. I seriously thought some guy in a truck was just going to mow them over. The scary part is that they went into the store they were protesting in (US Cavalry) and had the balls to buy American flags to wave back and forth with their messages of hate. Losing your mother/father/son/daughter/family member is bad enough, but having someone tell you it was a good thing might just send a person over the deep end. I would honestly shoot a motherf#$ker if I was a family member of a fallen soldier and these pieces of **** showed up at the funeral. Obviously none of these people know anyone in the military, or for that matter lost someone due to this conflict. I'm ok with it though, I'm pretty sure when they are standing at the gates and say "but we did it for you god" they will get what they deserve.