Polk on E-bay!

zingo
zingo Posts: 11,258
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Well Polk County I guess, but cool looking place.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Polk-County-N-C-home-with-acreage_W0QQitemZ190171553376QQihZ009QQcategoryZ12605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What I think is sad, is that living in Seattle and saving up for a place, $325K gets you a condo. For that place where I live, a couple million at least. :(
Post edited by zingo on

Comments

• nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited January 2008
    I didn't even no ebay had a realestate section.:o
  • jwhitakr
    jwhitakr Posts: 568
    edited January 2008
    zingo wrote: »

What I think is sad, is that living in Seattle and saving up for a place, $325K gets you a condo. For that place where I live, a couple million at least. :(

Inexpensive housing ... definitely one huge advantage of living in the midwest! Although I guess NC is not exactly midwest ... but you get my point. Wonder if there is a Polk county in KS?
    nikolas812 wrote: »
    I didn't even no ebay had a realestate section.:o

Well, you should check out eBay more often so that you can know more about it ... ;)
    My HT
    HDTV: Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Proj. LCD
    AVR: Harman Kardon AVR 235
    Video: 80GB PS3, Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi3
    Amp: Emotiva LPA-1
    Surrounds: Polk Audio R150
    Sub: HSU STF-3

The only true barrier to knowledge is the assumption that you already have it. - C.H. Dodd
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited January 2008
    What I think is sad, is that living in Seattle and saving up for a place, $325K gets you a condo. For that place where I live, a couple million at least.

Did you catch this from the ad?
    Double wide upgraded with wood siding, two decks, covered porches,new windows, inground pool and mutli-car detached garage.

It's a trailer with wood siding. Way overpriced for my area, trailers, even on ten acres will be lucky to get $40,000.
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited January 2008
    Well no matter, 10 acres would be 3/4 of the price here. Stupid housing prices. Although, that rate cut by the fed should help.