Fed interest rate cut

124»

Comments

• PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited January 2008
    yeah, I think Dallas is a pretty good market. Alot of house for the money. Being in Austin, I can't complain too much when comparing with places like California, but it sucks that Austin is so much more expensive than every place else in Texas.
  • carpenter
    carpenter Posts: 362
    edited January 2008
    And now fed cuts rates again, this time 50 bps.
    can you say ..... hysteria?
    "If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited January 2008
    PhantomOG wrote: »
    I've never gotten my rating over 800. Maybe its because I'm only 28 with about 10 years of credit history. I'm hoping my current 750-770 range will be good enough to get the best rates.

Hey, you're my wife's age and I'm only 30, you SLACKER!!! ;)

IIRC, both lenders I went to used 740/750 as the cutoff to the best rates.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin