Lack 'o' Micah on Star Wars EP II

Options
Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
edited November 2002 in Music & Movies
In all this chatter about the release of Episode II on DVD, I do believe we haven't heard from the critic himself, Micah.

I could be wrong, but I think maybe he just skipped to the part where Natalie Portman's shirt gets ripped in half and bares her belly and just has it on permanent pause.

So, in the interests of Micah, let's everyone review this part of the movie seperate from all the rest.

This is the part of the movie where the monster attacks Senator Amidala. It reaches up to tear her apart, but only manages to rip her shirt in half.

Video: Dead on! Crystal clear so we can all see that perfect tight little belly in all it's glory!

Audio: Who gives a rats ****!!!

In conclusion...one of the better decisions by George Lucas!

:D
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2002
    Options
    All the cool **** they could come up with but they couldn't manage to rip her shirt completely off.

What a sham.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Check the deleted scenes. Natilie in the blue dress, nothing more to say, it's all visual Jell-O.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by john d. strong
    In all this chatter about the release of Episode II on DVD, I do believe we haven't heard from the critic himself, Micah.

:D

because he's too busy looking good:D :D:D
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2002
    Options
    You know... I haven't even seen it. No interest at all. NONE. Weaned on STAR WARS, which I still think is one of the greatest films ever made, but have completely lost interest in the "continuing saga." I haven't even seen this new one around the office, if anyone's using it as a demo.

I'm out of the loop on this one, guys. And I'm sure I'm not missing a thing.

Can anyone give me a good, chapter specific (you know how I like it) review of the sound demos on the disc? Save me the trouble of actually watching it?

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited November 2002
    Options
    you should watch it, the action is very good in this one
  • dlew308
    dlew308 Posts: 530
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Micah: watch the opening scene! (fast fwd thru the intro text)
    Be prepared to pick up items after they fall off the shelf.