Some hockey fun

Willow
Willow Posts: 10,994
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
http://www.molsoncanadian.ca/games/revenge/

Can you hit the window or garage door opener?
Post edited by Willow on

Comments

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited January 2008
    Get the combo ball and give him what he deserves. Right out of the commercial. Hilarious.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Willow
    edited January 2008
    I was able to get 2 combos, but in the window it looks like there is a girl and I wonder what will happen if you hit the keypad to the right of him.
    Did you notice the names of the shots? like if you hit him in the heart it's called the defib. in the jewels-peanut buster in the gut it's organ donor.

Just hit the bottom window and someone holds out a bottle of beer
    I hit the keypad, the door opens and there is a party in the garage
  • Paul in Canada
    Paul in Canada Posts: 178
    edited January 2008
    That is great fun. My son and I were having a good time playing it.

Since we are taking hocky I figured I would add a funny fight that I had seen recently.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=LseSVxuXyo8&eurl=http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/39892
    Polk RTi 8's
    Polk CSi 5
    FXIA4"s
    Outlaw Audio M200 x2
    Denon AVR 2805
    Sony CDP C345
    Paradigm PW2200 Sub
    Panasonic 50"

"It's futile to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person." demaples July 29/08
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2008
    Its kinda tough to shoot, but fun nonetheless.

Since we are on the subject of hockey(something rarely(well, never) talked about here:(), how did you like the outdoor game?. There were too many breaks because of ice problems but it still was a fun game to watch. A few of my friends drove up to buffalo to see the game and said it was crazy. They got to the parking lot about 10 and tailgated till 1. Then after the game, many fans made huge bon fires in the parking lot. Sounded like a good time.
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • Paul in Canada
    Paul in Canada Posts: 178
    edited January 2008
    If your having a hard time to shoot it maybe because your not pressing the button at the right time. You have to keep an eye on the circle on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, my 6 year old son figured that out for me.

I like the out door game. I don't think that they all should be played outside but once a year is great. Fun to watch. I bet it would have been a great time in Buffalo that day.

Here's a picture of my son and I playing some pond hockey last January.
    Polk RTi 8's
    Polk CSi 5
    FXIA4"s
    Outlaw Audio M200 x2
    Denon AVR 2805
    Sony CDP C345
    Paradigm PW2200 Sub
    Panasonic 50"

"It's futile to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person." demaples July 29/08
  • Willow
    edited January 2008
    ahh I think that shot is almost more Canadian then a beaver or maple leaf
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited January 2008
    Fun game, but I am terrible at it. My worst fears have come true...I really am not Canadian.