"I am your Brother"

treitz3
treitz3 Posts: 18,982
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Anybody watch that? Hehe.

American Idol. The next "hit"?

EDIT: Go to post #12 for the actual You-tube.
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
Post edited by treitz3 on

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited January 2008
    Sure; that guy will come back to the show.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2008
    hahahahah hell yeah! I'm sorry but when Paula started to sign... I about pee'd.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • treitz3
    edited January 2008
    No kidding. We need to find a U-tube of it. Funny stuff.

Can't find the U-tube, but here he is folks.....
    24818.jpg
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited January 2008
    Do people really still watch this show ?
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2008
    That dude's outfit is P.I.M.P. Literally.:D
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited January 2008
    Do people really still watch this show ?

seriously..... the show was never good. now they just bring on ridiciously (sp) dumb people for ratings.. they throw in one or two decent people.. then the remaining ones are just either actors playing it up. or average joes just playing it up and acting as bizarre or stupid as they come.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • treitz3
    edited January 2008
    This show has a tremendous following. I heard the other night on the news that it has the #1 hit website worldwide. My lovely wife was sitting downstairs watching this last night and when I went down to go grab a beer, this cat happened to walk across the audition stage. I stopped dead in my tracks. I mean, just look at him. Hell, just the outfit is funny.

Then the poor guy, who can't hardly speak a lick of English says he's gonna sing "I am your brother" [pronounced "brodder"]. He reminded me of that other cat that sang "She dance, she dance, she move..." or whatever a couple of years back. This cat, however actually got Simon, Paula and Randy to lip sink with him and then all of the judges actually got up and sang with him. When Paula started to sign is about when my gut started to hurt from laughing so hard.

I'm quite sure that there will be a You-tube of it. To me, it was classic. :D
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited January 2008
    My apologies but...oh, what the heck!

I like the show!
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited January 2008
    with that outfit the dude should of sung:

Vehicle--Ides of March, best pimp song ever.

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    My wife is addicted to this show and Deal or No Deal!

Bleech!
  • treitz3
    edited January 2008
    Here it is.....the You tube of "I am your Brother"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07l70kley7U

Forgive me, I don't know how to link it straight to the thread. Anyway, the actual audition starts at 1 minute and 37 seconds into the video. It already has a 5-star rating on You-tube.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    It was pretty funny,seemed staged. Especially the Simon "hug".
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited January 2008
    That was worth it just to see Paula's antics toward the end.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.