quick ? re: signal cable

Willow
Willow Posts: 10,994
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
How long does it take him to make the cables? I'm thinking of ordering 4 or 6 cables from him. I sent him an email 2 weeks ago, no response yet.sent another today.
Post edited by Willow on

Comments

• zx_toth
    zx_toth Posts: 417
    edited January 2008
    He usually replies to me the same day or the next day. I would try to call or use a different email address.

I have three email addresses; my yahoo, my work and my univeristy email .... Frank at Signal never seemed to get my emails I sent through yahoo but always recieved my emails from my university email. I would use a different email account or call him and he will be very prompt.

Good luck, the cables are worth it and he stands behind his work.

Zsolt
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2008
    As noted above, Frank is pretty good on the communication front, if you sent another email today and don't hear back tomorrow go ahead and call.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Willow
    edited January 2008
    See that's what I heard.I only have the 1 email add. I can access. I'm on disability from work right now. I'm just afraid if I paypal him he wont get my messages or order. Calling from Canada will not be cheap but it might be what it takes.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited January 2008
    Willow, maybe I can help. PM sent.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    Willow, let me know if I can communicate for you. PP the way you normally would, but if you give me what you want, I can make damn sure it happens for you.

Just a thought. LMK.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • zx_toth
    zx_toth Posts: 417
    edited January 2008
    He was able to make my cables I believe withing 2 days and had them sent out quite promptly. I had two pairs of silver interconnects to be made and than sent to Canada. I cant recall how long it took to reach me in Northern Ontario. They were packed very well.

Just being a weirdo that I am :) I cut and paste this post and emailed it off to him from the email account that works for me with him, so he will be prompted of some email filtering problem.

Hope thats a bit of a help. If his interconnects can do for you what they have done for me I thought it worth sending a quick message off ;)

Zsolt
  • Willow
    edited January 2008
    Thanks guys, this is why I like this forum so much.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited January 2008
    Call him. He works quickly.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited January 2008
    He works quick, like rabbit.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited January 2008
    I had the same type of issue. It's best to call, and he works quickly and is good with communication. You can also try emailing signalcableusa @ gmail dot com or signalcableusa @ yahoo dot com - those both worked fine for me. My stuff shipped out yesterday... :):):)