Paypal help

Willow
Willow Posts: 10,994
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
I am no longer a virgin,I just bought and AQ HDMI3 cable. It was paid no prob. I would like to know if there is a way I can have the funds come from a CC and not my bank account? as I get airmiles on my CC.

Thanks
Post edited by Willow on

Comments

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    Register a credit card to your Paypal account. When you are prompted to pay, you click on other sources because Paypal will always default to your checking acct. Click on your CC and then it will ask you if you are sure. Click on yes and then next screen double check that it shows your CC as payment and pay.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited January 2008
    daboyz wrote: »
    Register a credit card to your Paypal account. When you are prompted to pay, you click on other sources because Paypal will always default to your checking acct. Click on your CC and then it will ask you if you are sure. Click on yes and then next screen double check that it shows your CC as payment and pay.

Thanks I tried that, I entered the card and it told me it was already registered but did not allow me to choose it. Hmmmmm, guess I'll have to wait for the next purchase. I'm gonna go broke as I am @ home for at least another month while I'm on disability from work.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    Did you try backing out and retrying? I remember that happened to me so I got out and came back in and it worked. Sorry about the disability,hope all works out.
  • nms
    nms Posts: 671
    edited January 2008
    I'm gonna go broke as I am @ home for at least another month while I'm on disability from work.

Stay away from us, then! They convinced me to buy another pair of speakers I couldn't really afford a week after I got here! (But for the record, I'm glad I got them!)

We're a bad influence. :D
    My system

"The world is an ever evolving clusterf*ck." --treitz3
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2008
    Under your profile you should be able to setup a CC as backup funding. It is usually instantaneous.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited January 2008
    Paypal discourages the use of CC payments, its gives you the consumer a bit more power if things go wrong and its costs them money, they do not like this, they want and like direct access to your bank account. I once had the CC option not show up for some reason, you have to be careful as you move through the screens.

As always Paypal sucks with replete suckiocity.

RT1