Sharpton crying again!

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Here goes **** again!
But the comments became prevalent on news shows Wednesday, and the Rev. Al Sharpton joined the fray by demanding she be fired immediately.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-golfchannel-anchor&prov=ap&type=lgns

John
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2008
    What an idiot he is..if all he wants to do is stir the pot he should leave the frigging country...why do people even listen to idiots like that? I wouldn't even give him the time of day nevermind let him make a public statement.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2008
    Wow! I'm stunned! I just can't believe Sharpton is playing the race card. AGAIN!
    It's soooooooo UNLIKE him!LOL
    IF Tiger Woods isn't upset, then this clown should STFU!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited January 2008
    That SOB is more racist then any people I know...regardless of color.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited January 2008
    Would someone kill him already.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited January 2008
    He and Hilary should get together and have a cry fest.
    Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited January 2008
    ...or some chili french cries.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited January 2008
    Where's Jesse?
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2008
    zingo wrote: »
    He and Hilary should get together and have a cry fest.
    Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg
    He He I couldn't agree more.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    Well when you have jackasses like this guy in this country Big Al has an ear.
    Silverti wrote: »
    My statement is not PC. Posting an image of Jackson & Sharpton in the context of them being removed & world being better place is borderline racist on your part continues unchecked here you have a pack of guys back you up.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited January 2008
    Sharpton likes the attention, let's not give it to him. If you don't like what he does, then . . .

DO NOT POST ANYMORE IN THIS THREAD!
    Carl

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    F*** him.................literally
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2008
    Old West style, someone put a price on his head.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,446
    edited January 2008
    Ya have to wonder when the decent, hardworking black folks in this country are going to fire two of the biggest problems in race relations today.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    Hey,where the hell has our little friend Farrakhan been lately. He's right up there with the greatest.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2008
    That SOB is more racist then any people I know...regardless of color.

+1 racist **** like him, J Jackson, Farrakhan, and Malcome X are no better than the KKK. I think the bottom of the ocean would be a good start. Dr Martin Luther King would be rolling over in his grave if he could see what these Jack Asses are doing.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited January 2008
    I mean, Tiger himself said its a non-issue. What, is Sharpton deciding what is and is not an issue FOR Tiger? I think he's perfectly able to decide what he will and will not get offended at, and he actually knows and is friends with the woman who made the "horrible" comment.

Oh yea, he actually works for a living though; unlike the societal leech that is "Reverend" (using the term as loosely as I can) Sharpton. Get a spine f2cko, its a WORD for God's sake, and she obviously didn't mean anything by it. What a douchebag...
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited January 2008
    .......never mind.......
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited January 2008
    He'll be doing time in federal prison for campaign finance fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.

His days are numbered.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited January 2008
    Al Sharpton is a piece of garbage and this world would be much better off if a building were to fall on him. Anyone that makes a living solely off the suffering of others is a parasite and it baffles me that anyone would follow this ****.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D