Father throws his 4 children off bridge...

steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,536
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
Post edited by steveinaz on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited January 2008
    I didn't need to read that. UGH! that is horrific.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2008
    Its amazing how fast blood shot to my head, and strong feelings of violence shot to my head. That guy is going to get it in jail if they don't have him locked in PC.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited January 2008
    Pure evil. Those poor babies.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2008
    Scum like him is the reason the electric chair was invented.Does Ala have the death penalty?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited January 2008
    Unreal.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited January 2008
    WTF!!!!!!!!! I should go to hell for what I ant to do to that guy.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    Incredibly evil. Yeah, a bit of rage here too Ben. A strong bit of rage in fact.

RIP little souls.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited January 2008
    I really struggled reading that. So does that state have the death penalty? This is really sick. RIP little ones.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2008
    It just leaves me shaking my head. Really gives me fits. The POS should have just shot himself. Selfish son of a ****.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2008
    Yes, AL has the death penalty, which IMO, is too friggin' good for that POS!!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited January 2008
    Eye for an eye throw his **** off of one of the bridges in New York !!!!

oh wait tie his feet and 1 arm let him struggle untill he drowns if he survives the fall !!!!
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited January 2008
    I feel bad for the lawyer who is going to have to defend this guy and come up with excuses like: He's a victim of society. It's accepted in Vietnam village culture. He was under the influence and thus max punishment is not fair. There were signs that the family should have known a problem existed and should have never allowed him to be with the kids. UGh . . . this makes me want to puke.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited January 2008
    Oh that's gonna be a total insanity defense. No other way.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited January 2008
    There truly is evil in the world, and I hope no one ever denies that. Not everyone is "insane" or "sick", most are just pure evil.
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited January 2008
    Send that b@stage to Nebraska, the electric chair is the sole of method of execution in this state.
  • Bamadude
    Bamadude Posts: 245
    edited January 2008
    RIP little ones.

I live just up the road from where this happened. We vacation and fish off Dauphin Island. I'll only be able to think about this senseless crap and those innocent children every time I drive over that bridge.:(

Yes we have the death penalty, and the chair is still legal if our system still has the balls to use it.
    AVR: Pioneer VSX-84TXSi (RIP - lightening) / Amp: Sunfire Cinema Grand / Klipsh R-10B Sounbar, LC65fx / Sub: Elemental Designs LT/1300 / TV: Panasonic TH-50PH9UK /SIZE]
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited January 2008
    De-skinned, drawn, quartered.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited January 2008
    as much as I adore the death penalty, I almost hope this guy gets life. prisoners are going to constantly try to kill this guy. Child killers of this magnatude are frowned upon in prison if I am correct.

Zingo, your dead balls accurate on the evil thing. its out there........ALOT. always has been
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited January 2008
    Having had our family suffer the loss of my beautiful lil' sister through the hands of a murderer this year...I have completely embraced the death penalty.
    I think they ought to bring back public hangings in the town square.
    They don't have much crime in Singapore....and for a good reason.

-Luc
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited January 2008
    When something this horrific happens, what punishment could take away peoples rage?
    Death seems to easy. He would not feel the fear those kids did as they fell from that bridge. Jail? still seems too little to me. We don't have a means of punishment in this world that could righ this wrong. He would have to be raped and beaten everyday in jail for me to even begin to feel he is getting what he deserves.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited January 2008
    Things like this REALLY depress me. These are those types of stories that really make you take an inventory - I'll make sure to hug my wife and kids exta long when I get home tonight and say prayers for that poor family. This guy will rot in hell for what he did, but is that enough? Makes you question your faith when stuff like this happens (seems more and more frequently). Not to start a religious debate, but why does God (or whoever you worship) allow things like this to happen? The million dollar question that may never be answered.

Insane or not, if this type of crime does not deserve the death penalty than far be it from me to ever have to make a ruling on some peice of crap like this.........
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited January 2008
    If you believe in hell, it is the worst fate that can possibly happen to someone. A never-ending eternity of the worst pain and suffering. So to say "hell is not enough" is kind of silly.

Of course, if you don't believe in hell, that's a different story.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited January 2008
    I saw this on CNN yesterday and have yet to read the story. **** like this just gets my blood boiling.

I'm sure his defense will end up being "God told me to", or some other equally BS excuse...

I'm with the consensus, life in "pound me in the @ss penitentiary" would be much better than a quick, relatively painless death for this joker.

And yes, my uncle was a prison guard at Fort Leavenworth for many, many years. Child molestors/ killers are indeed at the absolute bottom of the cess pool...even in prisoners eyes.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited January 2008
    trubluluc wrote: »
    Having had our family suffer the loss of my beautiful lil' sister through the hands of a murderer this year...I have completely embraced the death penalty.
    I think they ought to bring back public hangings in the town square.
    They don't have much crime in Singapore....and for a good reason.

-Luc

Sorry for your loss....

I also believe they should televise the hangings...now thats one reality show out of the 100's that I WOULD watch....and it would get better ratings then all of them combined.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited January 2008
    I was on a jury where a guy sold a large amount of crack to an under-cover detective on two separate occasions and the transaction was recorded on video-tape. The jury had xerox copies of the cash, the actual crack cocaine, a lab analysis confirming that the cocaine is crack, a police lieutnants testimony that the defendant was, indeed, the guy that he sold the crack to, and a pretty good black and white VCR tape with both audio and video recording the transaction.

We had a hung jury (mis-trial). A couple of people on the jury were not convinced that the police didn't falsely setup the whole thing to nail an innocent guy in an effort to secure a promotion.

CRACK KILLS.
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited January 2008
    bobman,
    I certainly believe in hell, but in my heart I don't know for sure that him going there is enough........I can't say because I've never been there and hope never to visit. What may be "silly" to you is perfectly reasonable to me to have things like this question these types of things. Not trying to stir up a hornet's nest; just stating my opinion is all.

Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited January 2008
    Hey, personally I hope the guy spends the rest of his earthly life being tortured (which unfortunately won't happen). But then again I don't believe in hell.

Unfortunately he'll probably just get sent to a mental institution and spend his days with padded walls because some jury believes that it's not his fault because he was crazy.

Let me ask, doesn't anyone who commits murder, especially murder of CHILDREN, have to be by definition mentally ill? Should we just let them ALL go? I don't understand the insanity plea one bit.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited January 2008
    D'oh... edit... remove... got my stories mixed up.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited January 2008
    I thought the title said "Faster throws his 4 children off bridge... "
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2008
    That's Forrest Gump's town. A shrimp fisherman to boot.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.