fatchowmein
fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by fatchowmein on

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    Yet another victim falls prey since the death of common sense.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited January 2008
    This is the second time I've heard about this happening recently.

He deserved it, I can't see the purpose of hunting something that can't put up a fight.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited January 2008
    see I knew it wasn't cheney's fault
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2008
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • nms
    nms Posts: 671
    edited January 2008
    Datastorm wrote: »
    Boy, I don't know, thats hard to believe that the pellets went through the box, the cab, the seat, then did enough damage to his leg for him to bleed out and die??

I think they just went through the tailgate, from what I read.

Well if somebody's gotta kill me, I'd guess I'd rather have my dog do it than anybody else... :o
    My system

"The world is an ever evolving clusterf*ck." --treitz3
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited January 2008
    I never understand why folks sometimes handle their weapons so carelessly. If you have to set down a loaded shotgun, at least safety the thing and keep it pointed away from you. Or if there's no safety just open the action.
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited January 2008
    Datastorm wrote: »
    Boy, I don't know, thats hard to believe that the pellets went through the box, the cab, the seat, then did enough damage to his leg for him to bleed out and die??

Must have hit the femoral artery.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2008
    Death comes a' rippin'. I've got at least THREE ****-zu's who have my name on a red card. That's why I'm always on the run.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2008
    Face wrote: »
    This is the second time I've heard about this happening recently.

He deserved it, I can't see the purpose of hunting something that can't put up a fight.

I didn't know you were a vegetarian:confused:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • nms
    nms Posts: 671
    edited January 2008
    Music Joe wrote: »
    ip010383.jpg

Awwwwwwww :) I have a soft spot in my heart for dogs.
    My system

"The world is an ever evolving clusterf*ck." --treitz3
  • ben62670
    edited January 2008
    I just wanted to clear something up. I have been staying away from a lot of store bought meats. I hate what they do to veal calves, chickens being raised in little tiny cubes where their beaks are broken so they don't kill themselves, or each other. I do not trust the chemicals they ingest, and are injected with. Their living conditions are atrocious. I much prefer to see an animal running wild, enjoying life, and having a shot at living a full life then be caged up for the sole purpose of being killed.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited January 2008
    Not a vegetarian, but buy free range eggs and chop meat from hormone/anti-biotic free cattle.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ben62670
    edited January 2008
    Face wrote: »
    Not a vegetarian, but buy free range eggs and chop meat from hormone/anti-biotic free cattle.

Don't blame ya there. The $hit they do to animals is crazy! Then they poison us with it:eek:
    Thanks
    Ben
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited January 2008
    I don't eat anything that didn't have parents. . . or a face.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • John in MA
    edited January 2008
    Don't eat anything with a face--cut the head off first.
  • Polk user
    Polk user Posts: 311
    edited January 2008
    Will someone PLEASE buy Al Sharpton a hunting dog!!!!!!!!
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited January 2008
    No matter how you look at it....he was one dumb SOB

Steel shot penetrates very well at close range ( If he was being legal and all ) ...sucks for the long shot though....and dont ever bite into one ...ouch

Polk user wrote: »
    Will someone PLEASE buy Al Sharpton a hunting dog!!!!!!!!

No **** :D
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=coonhound&spell=1
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • John in MA
    edited January 2008
    I'm not a big fan of the current trends. Guys with 3.5" mag 12ga shells and steel shot, etc. Give me a standard 10ga lead load.
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited January 2008
    John in MA wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of the current trends. Guys with 3.5" mag 12ga shells and steel shot, etc. Give me a standard 10ga lead load.

Yes sir...WAY mo betta :)
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • John in MA
    edited January 2008
    One of these days I'm going to have to pick up a Mag-10 or SP-10 for fowling. Nice patterns and good lift. Takes the pain out of the big shells, too.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited January 2008
    The gene pool has a funny way of keeping itself clean.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2