Awesome Customer Service!

graywolfi
graywolfi Posts: 2
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
All I can say is WOW. I have the RM6700 set up which I purchased in March of 03. I had the amp on the subwoofer fixed once because of the crackling/buzz under warranty.

I then go to watch a movie and the sub is on the fritz, no power. I called called Customer Service today and before I knew it, he was asking for my address and is shipping out a new one tomorrow. I know this is the norm now for Polk after reading some posts.

All I can say is I am a loyal customer for life!
Post edited by graywolfi on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited January 2008
    I just took off my pants after reading that story. Polk CS rulez.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    Good deal. Welcome to the forum.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    graywolfi wrote: »
    All I can say is WOW. I have the RM6700 set up which I purchased in March of 03. I had the amp on the subwoofer fixed once because of the crackling/buzz under warranty.

I then go to watch a movie and the sub is on the fritz, no power. I called called Customer Service today and before I knew it, he was asking for my address and is shipping out a new one tomorrow. I know this is the norm now for Polk after reading some posts.

Welcome to Club Polk graywolf, you said a mouthful.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited January 2008
    Very cool!
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • graywolfi
    graywolfi Posts: 2
    edited January 2008
    Thanks for the welcome! Looks like a great place to obtain and share info.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited January 2008
    Welcome to the forum! Stick around, you may not learn a lot but its entertaining at least. ;)
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »

When did you start wearing them in the first place??

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,674
    edited January 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Face wrote: »
    Very cool!

:eek:

The wonders of the Multi-Quote button
    Sal Palooza
  • jwhitakr
    jwhitakr Posts: 568
    edited January 2008
    graywolfi wrote: »

Welcome to the forum! I think Polk CS is one of the best in the business ... glad you also had a great experience.
    My HT
    HDTV: Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Proj. LCD
    AVR: Harman Kardon AVR 235
    Video: 80GB PS3, Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi3
    Amp: Emotiva LPA-1
    Surrounds: Polk Audio R150
    Sub: HSU STF-3

The only true barrier to knowledge is the assumption that you already have it. - C.H. Dodd
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited January 2008
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited January 2008
    It's nice to know there are still a few companies remaining that actually care about their customers.

Cheers to Polk!
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,