jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited January 2008
    Sona wrote: »
    Steelers are up...

...and then they went down.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited January 2008
    Way to go Jags. I think they stand the best chance of beating New England...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited January 2008
    I was kinda pullin for the Steelers, just cuz I'm so sick of hearing all this Jacksonville talk every year. I swear the past 4 years we've heard how great Jacksonville is, a "tough running team built for January"... and they've done nothing in the playoffs.

Of course, they just beat Pittsburgh at home, so... I guess that kills my theory.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2008
    RIP... Steelers
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited January 2008
    When the steelers D let Garrard make that 32 yard run...even my wife couldnt believe it...she was like like " How come nobody could tackle him...he looks fat and runs slow " :) I just was shaking my head....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2008
    I kinda would have liked to seen the Steelers come back to New England just to see if that dude would guarantee another Steeler win.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,788
    edited January 2008
    PULL!....Pow!... shot down again.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,674
    edited January 2008
    Regarding Jim Brown's run ..... oooops, I mean David Garrard's run, there did seem to be quite the hole for him to run through.

"Steelers linebacker Larry Foote argued emphatically after the game that Jacksonville's offensive line held on Garrard's run.

"I don't want to get fined, but watch the long quarterback sneak," Foote said. "Watch the middle of the defensive line and you'll see. You'll see it. Watch what happens in the middle of the field. ... You see a big old hole open up and you'll see the reason why."

Well, Larry ...... winners look at the scoreboard, losers look at statistics ....and game film.

Was rooting for the Steelers, though.
    Sal Palooza
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2008
    I was rooting for Pitt, 'cause the pats DIDN'T play Jax during the season.
    Same thing w/Titans.
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2008
    TroyD wrote: »
    I kinda would have liked to seen the Steelers come back to New England just to see if that dude would guarantee another Steeler win.

BDT

Hahaha you know all of the media would swarm him to ask if this one was guaranteed too....