Dakar Rally surrenders to Terror threats

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Yup. Europe too.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080104/ap_on_sp_au_ra_ne/car_dakar_rally

( and not a single word on the fact that the surrendered organizers are French .. )
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,444
    edited January 2008
    What a shame, exactly what the terrorist wanted.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2008
    I'm confused:confused: John Edwards & the Dems STATED that terrorism was JUST a bumper sticker???
    Now, how can anyone be afraid of a BUMPER STICKER!:eek:
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited January 2008
    F1nut wrote: »
    What a shame, exactly what the terrorist wanted.
    Yes, definitely a shame. The Dakar rally has always been one of my favorite autmotive events. Getting everything from motorcycles to huge diesel trucks to Porsche 959s racing together in some of the harshest conditions on earth continually amazes me.

obieone wrote: »
    I'm confused:confused: John Edwards & the Dems STATED that terrorism was JUST a bumper sticker???
    Now, how can anyone be afraid of a BUMPER STICKER!:eek:

Oh boy, let's get this one shut down, too.:rolleyes:
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    Yep let just roll over for them. What a crock of p***y s**t.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited January 2008
    ever notice the terrorists go after the one's they know will back down? hmmmmmmm, how odd
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited January 2008
    They said for awhile they would continue running even though there were threats. All motorsports are going downhill! :(
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8