If you could pick just one in 2007.....

Gadabout
Gadabout Posts: 1,072
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
My apologies....

I seem to have ruffled some feathers.
Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa
Post edited by Gadabout on

Comments

• jwhitakr
    jwhitakr Posts: 568
    edited January 2008
    So, let me get this straight ... you got a notice of a class action lawsuit, for which you previously had no idea about because you had no complaint against BMG / Sony, and this notice informed you that you were entitled to a 5 CD at discounted rate offer. Upon receiving this notice, you decided that not only does BMG / Sony "owe you" for a grievance which you previously had no idea about, but that it would be a good idea to get back at them by ordering more than you were entitled to receive according to the class action lawsuit? :confused:

I would call that a lot of different things, but I would not classify it as a "deal" ...
    My HT
    HDTV: Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Proj. LCD
    AVR: Harman Kardon AVR 235
    Video: 80GB PS3, Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi3
    Amp: Emotiva LPA-1
    Surrounds: Polk Audio R150
    Sub: HSU STF-3

The only true barrier to knowledge is the assumption that you already have it. - C.H. Dodd
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited January 2008
    Sounds like someone else besides old Wango has earned the "3 out of 4 stars for integrity" award.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,674
    edited January 2008
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Sounds like someone else besides old Wango has earned the "3 out of 4 stars for integrity" award.

Uh ............................................................................................

....never mind.....
    Sal Palooza
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    For his 2000th post, it was fitting of him. Right on track with hypocrisy. :rolleyes:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~