Political Correctness and Free Speech

bobman1235
bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
Save it. Every thread you start, participate in, or are the subject of turns into a pissing contest and gets shut down. This isn't your personal forum to air grievances; start a blog or something and let Club Polk move on.
If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Comments

• aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited December 2007
    she already started one that justin immediately took down referring to a Polk Audio lawsuit. Sorry, I'm late to the party on this whole Soma/skarvan thing - i'm reading up as we speak.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007
    Will it ever end? For the love of god SHUT UP!!!!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited December 2007
    PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Im really starting to hate you

And I dont even know you

Please go to sleep and relax
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited December 2007
    Sona,

I've deleted and/or locked all the other threads on this topic. If I've been too vague with those actions, let me be perfectly clear now: this is not a topic that needs discussion that needs to be re-posted 1000 times for debate. It clearly causes too many problems between forum members.

Thanks for your understanding,
    ~Justin
This discussion has been closed.