Anyone want to buy my RD 0194-A tweeters?

Akhenaten818
Akhenaten818 Posts: 9
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
Hi I am new to the Polk community. I hope this is posted in the proper area. I upgraded my old Polks with new replacements for the SL-2000 tweeters and listened to them for 6 months now. I prefer the old sound. :D Tweeters are perfect. I have three of them. This site is pretty cool. Huge though. I get lost easily.
Post edited by Akhenaten818 on

Comments

• SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited December 2007
    How about 5.00 plus shipping for both?
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited December 2007
    3 of them ? How the hell did that divide into a pair of speakers ?

I'll give you 5 plus shipping and I will raise SLOCOOKN with a week old fruitcake :D
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited December 2007
    $5.50 plus some leftover turkey and ham!
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited December 2007
    This site is pretty cool. Huge though. I get lost easily.

Probably why you totally missed the classified section.

Or wait, maybe it's because you didn't miss the classified section and are trying to side-step the rules with your sale.

Good job! Almost had me there!

Slapnuts here must think we're stupid.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Akhenaten818
    edited December 2007
    Yup I walked right by the classifieds.:confused: Thanks for the directions and sorry for the interruptions. And i got three because I a center channel speaker needed one. 11t's as mains, one 8t for center.
  • shadowofnight
    edited December 2007
    Somebody that even knows those tweeters EXIST should know better.....and damn you AV for outbidding me on the cash side :)
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    5.53 and last weeks garbage.
  • Akhenaten818
    edited December 2007
    Well read the rules and I see that I really made a blunder here. I guess it back to eBay.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Keep in mind. If you ever do want to become a member, You won't regret it.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited December 2007
    Well read the rules and I see that I really made a blunder here. I guess it back to eBay.

Or hang around and contribute.

You start getting involved here and you'll have the posts you need in no time and you will, without a doubt, sell those tweeters here. I guarantee that there are a few eyes looking at this thread right now that are interested but leery because of your shirking of the rules, intentional or not. You hang around and show you're legit and this was an honest mistake instead of just blowing smoke and you'll have a buyer in no time and you won't have to research his/her background.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • shadowofnight
    edited December 2007
    Jstas wrote: »
    Or hang around and contribute.

You start getting involved here and you'll have the posts you need in no time and you will, without a doubt, sell those tweeters here. I guarantee that there are a few eyes looking at this thread right now that are interested but leery because of your shirking of the rules, intentional or not. You hang around and show you're legit and this was an honest mistake instead of just blowing smoke and you'll have a buyer in no time and you won't have to research his/her background.

Yeah x 2 ...stick around...contribute....converse...etc
  • Akhenaten818
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, I mean for selling. I've been reading stuff and this is a cool place. If you're not too miffed at me, can anyone tell me if there should be a crossover mod for the new tweeters? I only saw something about the 11tl, and mine are the 11t.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2007
    c'mon people.. be nice to the newbies... we don't want to run off everyone who makes a mistake.. educate the newbies.. don't obliterate them.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    akhenaten it only takes 25 posts to post in the classifieds....contribute a bit, post your listing with some pictures and I'm sure you'll have a sale.

However, that being said, don't go on a posting rampage of posting garbage in threads like others have done in the past.....please.
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Keep in mind. If you ever do want to become a member, You won't regret it.
    That's why I added this.....

Lots of knowledgeable folk 'round these here parts as well as discounts, help and advice. You just can't skirt the rules. They are in place for a reason. Allow me to be the first to actually Welcome you to Club Polk.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Neskahi
    Neskahi Posts: 297
    edited December 2007
    Akhenaten818. PM sent.
    SDA 2.3/RDO's... xovers by Ben
    SDA 2.3TL/Stock..
    SDA 1C/Solens/RDO's [gave to my Uncle]
    SDA 2B RDO's
    Snell Type CV
    SDA 1.2TL's
    GFA7700 Adcom
    GFP750 Adcom
    TFM55X Carver
    M90 Pioneer/C90 Pre
    M91 x 2 Pioneers/C91 Pre
    Yaqin MC10l
    DCD-1520/1560/2560 Denon
    Marantz DVD-8400
    Carver m1.5T
    DV-79avi Pioneer
    TFM35X x 2
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    Why? He can't read it.
  • Neskahi
    Neskahi Posts: 297
    edited December 2007
    Thought about that. I sent him an e-mail also until he gets familiar with the forum.
    SDA 2.3/RDO's... xovers by Ben
    SDA 2.3TL/Stock..
    SDA 1C/Solens/RDO's [gave to my Uncle]
    SDA 2B RDO's
    Snell Type CV
    SDA 1.2TL's
    GFA7700 Adcom
    GFP750 Adcom
    TFM55X Carver
    M90 Pioneer/C90 Pre
    M91 x 2 Pioneers/C91 Pre
    Yaqin MC10l