HT stores in Virginia Area

xsmi
xsmi Posts: 1,798
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
Guys in the Woodbridge Va. area,

My nephew is leaving the Air Force in June. He would like to build a house in the Woodbridge area. He would like to have a dedicated home theatre built with the home. Who would you guys recommend?
2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
Post edited by xsmi on

Comments

• Beekyman
    Beekyman Posts: 150
    edited December 2007
    Contact AudioBuys in Manassas, Va. They specialize in that sort of thing. Good luck!
    2 Channel Rig
    Source 1 - Apple TV
    Source 2 - Parasound D3 Universal Player
    Source 3 - Parasound Tuner T3
    Pre-amp - Parasound HALO P3
    Amplifier - Parasound HALO A21
    Speakers - Martin Logan Vista
    Power Conditioning - Panamax M5100-EX
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    There are some local contacts you might consult for free advice.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,570
    edited December 2007
    I'm like a hop, skip and a jump from Woodbridge if he's interested. I built 90% of my H/T room myself, the only thing I did not due was the electricity, scares the hell out of me, got popped with 220 one time and thats all it took. Anyways, I'd be more than willing to help if he was interested.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,798
    edited December 2007
    thank you that is a start. right now he is in Germany so he is getting a headstart on things.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.