Help! A stupid Audiogon question

strider
strider Posts: 2,568
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
Need a little help on buying something off of Audiogon. I'm interested in purchasing this Hagerman Bugle phono pre kit, I've contacted the seller and know how much the total will be. I've got his Paypal account info, what do I do next?
Wristwatch--->Crisco
Post edited by strider on

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited December 2007
    Go to Paypal, at the top click on 'Send Money', in the 'To' box enter the seller's email (Paypal ID), enter the amount and click the 'Goods' box, click 'Continue' to review and then click 'Send'. I'm assuming you have an account?
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited December 2007
    Yes, I'm all set up with Paypal. I guess I was expecting a "buy this" icon on Audiogon. Thanks for the explanation, and happy birthday!
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited December 2007
    Thanks! :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited December 2007
    Make sure you have his PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS. His audiogon email and paypla eamil may be different. I ran into this before and sent money somewhere no one could find it. I would confirm first if its no to late.