Who is working today?

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
So i'm sitting here at my desk updating some servers remotely and still feeling like a fat pig from yesterday. Was tough getting out of bed this morning.

Who has the nasty duty of having to work today?

John
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited December 2007
    Nice Karma John. I am in. :D

I am kinda working today. I will do some billing and help my carpenter install some crown in the kitchen across the street. Other than that I am going to lay low.

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    I'm supposed to but took a vacation day. God speed man, I don't plan on getting out of my PJs.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    I'm supposed to be on vacation but as usual $hit happens and I have to work; hopefuly it will be 1/2 day or so.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited December 2007
    Nice Karma John. I am in. :D

I am kinda working today. I will do some billing and help my carpenter install some crown in the kitchen across the street. Other than that I am going to lay low.

Scott

HA HA, too funny Scott!

This server is going to take a loooooooong time to build and update (cough cough). Have to fill that time with some "research" on the Polk Forum, Newegg.com and other sites.

Bobman, you and your PJ's suck! ;)

I do have off New Years Eve and Day, so I have a nice 4 day vacation coming up. Might have to bolt out a little early today also.
    No excuses!
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited December 2007
    Got to go install a new water heater for a customer. Had to go out yesterday and shut the water off before the basement flooded more.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2007
    I'm on VACAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTION baby Party :D

I just rolled out of bed ;):D

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• thejck
    thejck Posts: 849
    edited December 2007
    I am working all day for the rest of the week. had to wake up at 6 to get to work by 7..

the american dream...
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2007
    Im working today providing IT support to the 10 people that showed up out of the normal 200. I will be bored out of my skull
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited December 2007
    Throw me in the working camp today. I was going to go in to the office, but it's raining. Way too dangerous to drive in the rain ;^). I think I'll just work from home today.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited December 2007
    Off till Saturday:D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2007
    I'm at work today, filling in for someone that's off.

I'm AT work; I didn't say I was working.

Some may say, "That's stealing time from the company !!!".

If so, I'm committing a Class AAA++++ felony today.
    Sal Palooza
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited December 2007
    I'm here at work with about 80% of the technicians I usually have. After eating for what feels like 4 days straight, I don't mind not being next to a buffet today.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2007
    Me, I'm at work.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited December 2007
    working :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited December 2007
    Today's my monday.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited December 2007
    I'm working but at least I'm at home doing it. The last 4 days of the month/quarter/year are always a pain in the butt and I'm still kind of sick. Sinuses or some $hit. Ugh...
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited December 2007
    Most folks around here appear to be working, including me.
  • Joe08867
    Joe08867 Posts: 3,919
    edited December 2007
    I'm at work of course. Today is my monday to Esavinon. Some how they will cram 5 days into 3.

And as usual it is a ghost town in this place. Out of 1200 employees I think 150 are in.

Sucks,
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited December 2007
    Just another day at the government....you know, pushing pencils and counting beans.

A part of my tooth broke off while I was eating (an Egg McMuffin) during my drive to work....that's my excitement for the day.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited December 2007
    10 hours today. If all goes well, I won't be too busy.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited December 2007
    Got shafted. Was gonna take Christmas week off for the first time ever in my life and got stuck working because they said they want to do a gigantic software build. There was supposed to be only 2 people here this week and no one from my department. I was begged and pleaded for so I forgot about my chance at a very long vacation that would only take 3 vacation days away from banked time and made plans to be here. Late last week...like in 3pm on Friday, I was told that the work they pleaded for me to do was pushed back a week and a half.

So now I'm here at work with nothing to do and considering taking that vacation anyway.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited December 2007
    On the road by 6:00am to get to work by 7:00am. Once I got there - pretty dead. I am apparently one of the few who did not take this week off here...

Michael
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    Wish I was working. That would mean I had work, and that would mean I am making money, and that would mean I could buy more gear.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007
    Working on the road. I'm in Michigan this week. Got a couple of hard days ahead of me.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson