Wowing the WAF

fatchowmein
fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
I picked up Apollo 13 on HD last night and the wive said, "Wow, that sounds great." That's the first time she's ever said that. What's changed since the last time she watched the SD version? HD-A1, LSi15, C, 7, LPA-1, LMF-1 Plus.

Finally, vindication for my purchases. :D
Post edited by fatchowmein on

Comments

• brijenjas
    brijenjas Posts: 311
    edited December 2007
    It's fantastic when the wife can hear what you hear.

The hard part comes later when you try to convince her for your next upgrade that it can, and needs to sound better.

You; " Honey this can sound even better with (insert gear of choice here)."

Wife: "It sounds great already why does it need to sound better? :eek:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    BULLSEYE!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D

brijenjas wrote: »
    It's fantastic when the wife can hear what you hear.

The hard part comes later when you try to convince her for your next upgrade that it can, and needs to sound better.

You; " Honey this can sound even better with (insert gear of choice here)."

Wife: "It sounds great already why does it need to sound better? :eek:
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • fatchowmein
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    BULLSEYE!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D

If she gets a new Coach bag almost every year, shouldn't I be able to get an upgraded piece every year? Isn't that reasonable? :p
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    :eek::eek::eek: I think you are BOTH nuts!!! :eek::eek::eek:

If she gets a new Coach bag almost every year, shouldn't I be able to get an upgraded piece every year? Isn't that reasonable? :p
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • fatchowmein
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: I think you are BOTH nuts!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks, Cathy. I feel much better now. Nothing like a 3rd party female impartial opinion. :D