Karma - Derek and the Dominos CD

SCompRacer
SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Up for karma:

Derek and the Dominos The Layla Sessions * Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs *

Don't worry about me, I wouldn't be without one of these. This is not the remastered CD, but it is better than not having one at all. The case and CD are in fine shape. IIRC I won this from Mike (BlueMDPicker) so this is a re-karma.

Open to all CP members. Just post and say you are "In"

I'll pick a winner sometime Friday, December 28.
Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
Post edited by SCompRacer on

Comments

• agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,425
    edited December 2007
    Hey neighbor, count me in.

(I live a little north of you in Winfield, my in-laws live in S. Naperville off of Naper-Plainfield Rd.)

Nice Karma.

Jay
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited December 2007
    i'm in....thanks!
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited December 2007
    In please

Thanks,
    Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    I'm sooooooo IN!!!

Perhaps I can bribe you!
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited December 2007
    I,m in,,Merry Christmas Rich and Family.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited December 2007
    In please!

Merry Christmas!
  • SCompRacer
    edited December 2007
    agfrost wrote: »
    Hey neighbor, count me in.

Hi Jay! Winfield isn’t far at all. Just between West Chicago and Wheaton, on the commuter line to the Windy City. Is John's Buffet still going? It is one of the oldest taverns in the Chicago ‘burbs. Swing by if you are near the 'hood. We can find something to drink to.:D

Speaking of bars, I used to spend time traveling in Rockdale, IL. From one end of town to the other, as it was lined with bars many years ago.

Perhaps I can bribe you!

That wouldn’t be fair to everyone else Joe, but what do have in mind? Thinks of DCC or MFSL vinyl discs.:rolleyes: Makes note to use number generator thingie to pick winner…….;)

Good luck and Merry Christmas to all!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited December 2007
    SCompRacer wrote:
    IIRC I won this from Mike (BlueMDPicker) so this is a re-karma.

It was actually a Bruce (Tour2ma) karma. I had to look it up because I thought "DAMN! I'm really getting old, I can't remember this at all!"

I have it on 200g vinyl and it's a nice selection. Good luck to all.
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited December 2007
    In please!

Thanks
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • bigyank
    bigyank Posts: 224
    edited December 2007
    Hi.

Count me in. :)

Yank
    Polk Monitor 7
    Polk Atrium 55
  • SCompRacer
    edited December 2007
    It was actually a Bruce (Tour2ma) karma. I had to look it up because I thought "DAMN! I'm really getting old, I can't remember this at all!"

I stand corrected and apologize for passing on my senior moment to you.:o
  • agfrost
    edited December 2007
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    Hi Jay! Winfield isn’t far at all. Just between West Chicago and Wheaton, on the commuter line to the Windy City. Is John's Buffet still going? It is one of the oldest taverns in the Chicago ‘burbs. Swing by if you are near the 'hood. We can find something to drink to.:D

Yeah, John's is still up and rolling. I'm not sure when the last time you visited there was, but they did a pretty big facelift ~10 years ago, bought out the rest of the first floor of that building, and added a restaurant to the east side.

It'd be good to get together sometime; I wouldn't mind getting my ears on someone else's rig.

Have a merry Christmas!

Jay
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    In please.

Nice karma Rich. (If Joe wins it will be VERY suspicious..) ;)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007

I have it on 200g vinyl and it's a nice selection. Good luck to all.

I could have purchased that yesterday while I was at Quest for Sound. I think I will purchase it when I go back on Wednesday.

THanks for the recommendation Mike.

Rich how about the MFSL Original Master Recording of Country Joe McDonald and/or Gino Vannelli?:D
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited December 2007
    I'm in...Thanks for the chance
  • icehouse1
    icehouse1 Posts: 37
    edited December 2007
    Count Me in Please.
  • SCompRacer
    edited December 2007
    Sorry for the delay. Lots of OT lately....which is good for upgrades.

I woke the wife up when I got home to pull a name out of the hat and she wasn't real happy, but at least we have a winner.

Congrats to nikolas812! PM me your addy and I will get this sent out.
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited December 2007
    Hey, didn't nikolas812! win Doro's Sony stereo? Not that I have a problem with it, I'm just thinking maybe he should run out and buy a lottery ticket. He's definitely luckier than me. :)
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    WOW He won another one!! Congrats you lucky bastage!

Great karma Rich.
  • SCompRacer
    edited December 2007
    He scored in doro’s big karma?:cool: Maybe we should take this one back, and ban him from future karmas. :eek:

j/k ;) When your hot….
  • george daniel
    edited December 2007
    congrats to the winner,,great Karma,Rich
  • agfrost
    edited December 2007
    Congrats to nikolas, may you have as much luck selling your gear in the FM as you're having in these karmas!

Jay
    Jay
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited December 2007
    Thanks everybody!

I never expected to win two karmas so quickly. I think I would like to maybe offer up my own karma pretty soon..... Maybe one of the peices of my gear I am trying to sell....

I am sending a PM now.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2007
    it's aways great if you win a karma, to offer one up in return. :)

congrats nikolas812
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • george daniel
    edited December 2007
    congrats nikolas812,, the worm has turned for you my friend.:)
  • SCompRacer
    edited December 2007
    PM received. I'll get this sent out next week...unless you want to pick it up. Indiana isn't that far away.:rolleyes::p:D

Thanks for the kind words and the participation!
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2007
    Congrats, nikolas812! That's a great CD!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520