Robin Trower

sda2mike
sda2mike Posts: 3,131
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
just pulled the trigger on 4 tix for his 1-18 show in ft lauderdale...they're for my 16 yr old son. for christmas. i got a way of giving gifts that i can truly benefit from. but seriously RT is a flat out genius legend. my boy can bring his little squeeze, i can bring mine....i think we got a winnah!!!!:D;)
Post edited by sda2mike on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2007
    I'm a long time RT fan. I saw him a long time ago at a club in Boston and it was a great show. Enjoy!!!!!!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007
    Bridge of Sighs is still one of my favorite albums.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited December 2007
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    Bridge of Sighs is still one of my favorite albums.

Ditto that! He sounded good with Procol Harum too!
    Carl

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited December 2007
    Got tickets for the Atlanta show in March,small venue,, I've seen him a few times,, it's gonna be good I tell you,,,good,,and maybe one of the last times that he will tour,IMO,, he not getting any younger,,his sound is "magic". :cool:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • bigyank
    bigyank Posts: 224
    edited December 2007
    Saw him with a buddy in 1977 at the Spectrum in Philly. Was an awesome show (I think :D).

Yank
    Polk Monitor 7
    Polk Atrium 55
  • bigyank
    bigyank Posts: 224
    edited December 2007
    Okay for all you elder rockers, here is a Robin Trower blast from the past:

http://tela.sugarmegs.org/darkstar/RobinTrower1977-01-28Toyko.wma

Yank
    Polk Monitor 7
    Polk Atrium 55