Funny Google Searches

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
What kind of funny searches and results do you know of.

Here is a starter -

Go to google.com, type in FRENCH MILITARY VICTORIES, click I'm Feeling Lucky and see what you get.

LOL!
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    haha that was great!
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    Why search google?
    The funny ones are here!
    Sona wrote: »
    Uh, huh, way deep-sixed.

Yep, gotta add my appreciation for the administration and moderating as well. I've just begun to personally understand how difficult it is.

I think the following would be really helpful:

1. Clear forum rules. The current ones aren't really enforced, which I believe people prefer. On the other hand, it is very difficult to know what lines not to cross. Having to guess why one thread disappears while others continue makes it hard.

Might be just easier to have rules along the lines of:

Polk reserves the right to delete or edit any thread or post for any reason.

Polk may ban any user at its sole discretion. You're either in, or you're out. Auf Wiedersehen.

2. List all moderators currently documented and under the radar and inform users in your privacy policy what information about a forum member may be accessed.
    Thanks Trooper/moderator/lobbyist/mind reader Sona:rolleyes::confused:
    And she posted it in the merry Christmas Justin thread:confused::confused::confused:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    hah, you could type Sona, Rskarvan. and some other members names in the search feature on this site and get a laugh almost every time. Good point Ben
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    They are like the energizer bunny.... they just keep diggin, and diggin....:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited December 2007
    dontfeedthetroll.jpg
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2007
    hah, you could type Sona, Rskarvan.
    I just googled Rskarvan and saw his profile for the first time. Did you guys see the link in his profile, http://www.clownband.com/index.htm .
    Maybe we should email them and everyone in the guest book to tell them what we think of him.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited December 2007
    That must be the family picture that was mentioned.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    What kind of funny searches and results do you know of.

Here is a starter -

Go to google.com, type in FRENCH MILITARY VICTORIES, click I'm Feeling Lucky and see what you get.

LOL!

LOL!!!
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited December 2007
    That is friggin' FUNNY!!!
    The 1st time I did it, I just hit search-kind of funny. THEN I did 'feeling lucky'. LMFAO!!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!