We finally know the answer!

BottomFeeder
BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
At long last my friends, this picture unquestionably answers the question we've been hearing and asking for many, many years!

The answer is "YES!"

(Hope I don't get banned for this...) :D
"Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
Post edited by BottomFeeder on

Comments

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited December 2007
    He could of at least stepped into the trees, but no... he has to do it right there on the trail.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited December 2007
    If a bear craps in the woods...
  • BottomFeeder
    edited December 2007
    Wait a minute!

That looks like a house in the background!

So maybe the answer is, "No!"

Or, "Close enough?"
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited December 2007
    Now if we can only get a picture of the Pope!

~J
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited December 2007
    Nope it's a car. Therefore the picture and answer still hold true.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2007
    This thread is so wrong on many fronts.

As a member of PETA I am appalled that this poor animal can't even take care of his bear business without all these thoughtless humans invading his privacy.

As a member of the Sierra Club I am offended that this pristine natural environment is being polluted by internal combustion death machines and electronic devices filled with mercury, acid, and many other toxic substances.

As a member of the 700 Club I find it totally distasteful that a picture of defecation is being forced upon me (even if it is a bear...it is just sinful) and in extremely poor taste.

As a Hindu I find the lack of respect for a creature that was once my Aunt Betty horrible...we should worship this bear.

Since I am channeling Al Gore at this very moment...I want action taken immediately against this bear. He is obviously spewing huge amounts of methane gas into the atmosphere and causing the polar icecaps to melt. Something must be done now.

As a representative of the UBA (United Bears of America) union, I want a hearing to determine if this bear is following the rules of the collective bargaining agreement or if he is being forced by management to **** in a place that is specifically prohibited under the contract.

Based on all of these factors, I find this post to be offensive and will ask the moderators to remove it immediately.

Screw you if you don't like what I'm doing...because it's all about me.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited December 2007
    As a member of the NRA , he is lucky I retired from an active schedule of hunting at an early age or he woulda had a bonded core present in him before the second warm **** hit the ground :)

The last bear hunt I went on we got the second largest black bear harvested in Calif for that year...before any PETA people get their panties in a bunch..the fur was mounted...the meat was eaten ( Marbled and tasty ) ...and the gall bladder sold to the asians to fund the hunting trip :)

Continue on being offended good people.....

( Why does offended ...whiner...and RAT always go hand in hand in the same sentance ? )

whinerdoll.jpg
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    -justin- wrote: »
    Now if we can only get a picture of the Pope!

~J

or Howdy Doody......
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BottomFeeder
    edited December 2007
    Shack!!!

Wow! Well thought out!

You must've loved just writing that out!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    shack wrote: »
    This thread is so wrong on many fronts.

As a member of PETA I am appalled that this poor animal can't even take care of his bear business without all these thoughtless humans invading his privacy.

As a member of the Sierra Club I am offended that this pristine natural environment is being polluted by internal combustion death machines and electronic devices filled with mercury, acid, and many other toxic substances.

As a member of the 700 Club I find it totally distasteful that a picture of defecation is being forced upon me (even if it is a bear...it is just sinful) and in extremely poor taste.

As a Hindu I find the lack of respect for a creature that was once my Aunt Betty horrible...we should worship this bear.

Since I am channeling Al Gore at this very moment...I want action taken immediately against this bear. He is obviously spewing huge amounts of methane gas into the atmosphere and causing the polar icecaps to melt. Something must be done now.

As a representative of the UBA (United Bears of America) union, I want a hearing to determine if this bear is following the rules of the collective bargaining agreement or if he is being forced by management to **** in a place that is specifically prohibited under the contract.

Based on all of these factors, I find this post to be offensive and will ask the moderators to remove it immediately.

Screw you if you don't like what I'm doing...because it's all about me.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

You forgot this one,

"as a Catholic I am offended that the Pope is mentioned in the same thread as a pooping bear."

Not to mention that it's blasphamy to say,

"is the Pope Catholic?"

Besides **** and Pope are too closely alike and some of the sheeple here will think they are both-one-in-the-same.

This is a shameful and offensive thread and should be locked!!!:D:D:D
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007
    Or as we used to say...
    Is a bear Cathlic? Does the pope crap in the woods?

Will I get reported????
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2007
    with all these threads, i'm sure they will just lock down 'the clubhouse' for a manner of days. first the banning of f1nut, now this? justin, talk to me brotha. i'll give you a hug.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.