2 CHANNEL
Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
Under construction
Post edited by JimBRICK on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2007
    I didn't know the male was raped too, jeez.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited December 2007
    outstanding, on another note. I bet some of those women that are all covered up are dead gorgeous. Pity they have to hide it.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited December 2007
    Pretty sad when you know you will get raped if you walk outside without being completely covered. Men too??
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    "The legal system is fair and just." I'm gonna throw up!

However I am very happy for that poor young woman.
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited December 2007
    The King's pardon is motivated by his desire to build an M.I.T. out in the desert (I posted a link earlier somewhere) in order to modernize Saudi Arabia and place an emphasize on technological development instead of reliance on oil revenues. Cash isn't a problem but getting qualified faculty is. Regardless of pay, how many M.I.T. professors are going to move his wife and family to a country that whips rape victims? How many female professors will put up with the strict laws and risk punishment?
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2007
    Although we can take the King's decision lightly, it took some courage for him to stand up to the religious neanderthals in his country and do what was right.

Hmmmm.

There may be a lesson to be learned in there.
    Sal Palooza
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited December 2007
    Although we can take the King's decision lightly, it took some courage for him to stand up to the religious neanderthals in his country and do what was right.

History shows that politics and religion make strange bedfellows.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."