Please Help...Noise from front speakers.

sudhakar.sv
sudhakar.sv Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hi All

Please help

In my car i have polk audio rear speakers and front speakers i have put boston components. recently i connected audison 5 channel amp. I have not connected sub woofer yet.

When I start my engine i get this sparking noise from my front speakers.
I tried connecting noise filters but it didn't help

When i switch on the AC the noise increases.
When i use the horn then the noise power also increases.
When i remove the antena connection the noise reduces but it does not stop it is still present.

Also i read in one of the posts

"check and make sure your remote wire is not pinched. i had the damndest time figuring out the remote wire will cause noise if the insulation is rubbed thin in a spot"

Can anyone please explain what this means.
Post edited by sudhakar.sv on

Comments

• Installer4life
    Installer4life Posts: 256
    edited December 2007
    What type of automobile do you have? Sounds like you have some grounding problems. When you removed the antenna you actually removed a ground source from the head unit. Make sure your amplifier is grounded properly. Use a nut and bolt and make sure to grind all the paint off. Also check your head units ground sounds like there might be a problem there. I ran a 1/0 ground from my battery to my frame then ran a 1/0 ground from the frame to my amps. I have done this on my past three trucks and have never had a noise problem. Audison amps are usually clean and I have never had noise an issue with these amplifiers. Sounds like a install issue.