Star Wars II

2»

Comments

• PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited November 2002
    first 300 customers to buy this DVD at BB will get the free calendar ($10.99)too....
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited November 2002
    Just got back from WalMart. They were priced at $9.96 and the guy at the register said it would probably go up as soon as TRU sold out. I also got LOTR for $24.96. There was only one in the case and a lady in front of me got it, but they went to the back and brought out some more.
  • mjk91383
    mjk91383 Posts: 298
    edited November 2002
    just got back from wal-mart, and they had episode II priced at just $9.88!

the price match sticker that was displayed on the case clearly indicated that the low price was good through 11/16 (saturday). i checked out episode I while i was there, but the widescreen version was still priced around $23, although the pan and scan version could be had for just over $15... hope this helps.
  • Dr. Spec
    Dr. Spec Posts: 3,780
    edited November 2002
    Toys R US $9.99 - first copy purchased! A big line was forming behind us!

BB was matching for a while but TRU is now completely sold out in Rochester, NY, so BB went back to its regular price.

I'll buy LOTR - FOTR ex version later today - the demand will be much less for that than SW II.

THANKS TO RON-P FOR THE GREAT PRICE TIP!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe ya a cold one!

Doc
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity"

Ed Mullen (emullen@svsound.com)
    Director - Technology and Customer Service
    SVS
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2002
    The Walmart here in Baltimore has Star Wars EP2 for $9.99.

Lord of the Rings is $24.88.

Snagged up both! Time to create some thunder in the house!!!
    No excuses!
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited November 2002
    My little town - WalMart- $14.77. Man the that $9.99 would have been even better.
    Well the HT will be rocking tonight.:D
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited November 2002
    tru sold out in 10 min by my house but bb priced matchet untill 1 pm and boy the sub shakes the house on this flick but i had it running hot i found out someone hit the sub amp dial and it was like 1/2 insteas of 1/3