Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2007
    yeah, definitly looks better to me, but I will always have an issue with the Liberty, since it replaced the Cherokee Sport I loved so much. The Liberty felt sluggish compared to the Cherokee, but the Liberty is definitly more confortable. its a good small/mid sport ute
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited December 2007
    Honestly, they new ones look grossly overstyled to me. Like Hummer H2/H3s--parodies of what they're supposed to take after.
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited December 2007
    Datastorm wrote: »
    Heres my wifes new rig......
    My sister is looking to upgrade from her old Jeep Patriot to another Jeep (6 cylinder) one. The cheapest one I could find (new + 6 cylinder) on their website was the Liberty and I mentioned it to a friend of mine. He told me that maybe I should send her this link:

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_reports/americas-10-worst-cars.htm

It's number three according to Forbes.

Thought I'd mention it...
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited December 2007
    Old Jeep Patriot? It was introduced this year.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing