6000 ordered in first 3 days
Post edited by PolkThug on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2007
    you trading in the Stang!?!?!?!?!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    For 40 grand, that would be the last car I buy.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    If its got the same front suspension as the Charger, I would be leary. I hear they need to be aligned constantly.

car looks bad **** though. Dodge (at least pre Daimler merger) had the moxie and the balls to pull something like this off. Genuinly hope the car fulfils its promise. I worked for Chrysler for 5-6 years, and still have a little Mopar blood flowing through me.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited December 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    you trading in the Stang!?!?!?!?!

Nope, I need it so I can see Challengers in the rearview mirror.:)
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    PolkThug wrote: »
    Nope, I need it so I can see Challengers in the rearview mirror.:)

atta boy!!!!!!!! :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited December 2007
    A least they put a better rear end on it then the ugly **** on the charger.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited December 2007
    $40K...wow. My Challenger was the first 'non-clunker' car I ever owned. Right after I joined the service and got to my first duty station in Jan 1974 I bought a '73 with 16K miles for $3200. $600 down and financed $2600 through the credit union. My payment was $89 a month and almost killed me :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • GaryZ06
    GaryZ06 Posts: 317
    edited December 2007
    How bad is the markup?
    Panasonic 50" Plasma + Pioneer 6010
    Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD
    Panasonic BD30 Blu-Ray
    Pioneer 1014
    Polk RTi12 (front)...Polk CSi5 (center)
    Polk RTi4 (rear)...Velodyne DLS 5000-R Sub
    3 Outlaw M-200 Amps
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    They did a great job of capturing the original muscle sexiness of the original. Nice snag Thuggy.

Do you remember the origninal's commecial? . . .the Southern "Smokey" saying, "you in a heap o trouble boya"
  • 928man
    928man Posts: 71
    edited December 2007
    Are they going to make it in the SRT model?
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited December 2007
    GaryZ06 wrote: »
    How bad is the markup?

I believe some orders on eBay went up to 20k over. Darn rich people ruining it for us commoners. :)
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited December 2007
    That SRT8 is a stout engine. I'd be excited to see what kind of numbers it can put down.
  • GaryZ06
    GaryZ06 Posts: 317
    edited December 2007
    PolkThug wrote: »
    I believe some orders on eBay went up to 20k over. Darn rich people ruining it for us commoners. :)
    Local dealers should be the same.....Wait till the new ZR-1 Vette comes out....Then you will see insane mark:eek:ups
    Panasonic 50" Plasma + Pioneer 6010
    Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD
    Panasonic BD30 Blu-Ray
    Pioneer 1014
    Polk RTi12 (front)...Polk CSi5 (center)
    Polk RTi4 (rear)...Velodyne DLS 5000-R Sub
    3 Outlaw M-200 Amps