Woo Hoo! Spotted an F1Nut posting!

Comments

• wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited December 2007
    Welcome back. Remember, the girls always fall for the bad boys.;)
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited December 2007
    F1/Jesse, YOU ROCK!
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2007
    OK. So who is going to be the first one to start a "Welcome back Silverti" thread??

:D
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007
    Oh crap. He went there...............:rolleyes:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    MacLeod wrote: »
    OK. So who is going to be the first one to start a "Welcome back Silverti" thread??

ROTFLMAO!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited December 2007
    Welcome back Jesse! Glad to see you posting!
    Carl

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited December 2007
    Welcome back jesse! You were missed around here.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited December 2007
    Thanks again, guys and gals. I'm touched, I really am. You all rock!!!

Well, I quess it's time we get back to talking about the finer points of audio, tires and babes, eh!?!

Darla, don't I know it. :D
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited December 2007
    Welcome back brother.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2007
    Welcome back man.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bet Joe is up to the task, right Joe?
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2007
    Silverti knows he's welcome, he just doesn't have a pack of hunchback goons that worship him.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2007
    We're like family again. :)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    Silverti knows he's welcome, he just doesn't have a pack of hunchback goons that worship him. Russ

It's my understanding that the "Welcome Back" armada in front of the Mars Hotel was broken up with fire hoses and mace right after this video was shot.

...Russman looks pretty good on that white horse, though, so I guess it was worth it.

:rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmpmQG6vgHI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmpmQG6vgHI&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Sal Palooza
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2007
    Ibtl!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited December 2007
    What lock?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited December 2007
    I knew there would be people dancing in the streets when F1Nut returned but I didn't realize there would be a parade also. Very festive!
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    There's a huge difference between worship and being really good friends!

BTW who's the goon? I think the goon is the guy who if you say something he disagrees with starts calling you names, accusing racism, accusing bigotry, craziness, etc, etc, etc!

It's the same thing with SpecK, you didn't see that as being goons did you Russ. PFFFTTTT Going against the grain just for the sake of going against the grain is being just as guilty of stirring up the pot as the guy you banned did.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    If goons means hot, horny females then I'm insanely jealous.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2007
    I was on a goon squad, you wanna kick some **** you gotta have some mass....

RT1
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007
    There's a huge difference between worship and being really good friends!
    Yeah, I just saw this thread and have to agree. Respect goes a way as well. ;)
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Yeah, I just saw this thread and have to agree. Respect goes a way as well. ;)

I think this is more what Russ was trying to say.....why would anyone respect Jesse....it's not like he knows anything.....:confused:
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2007
    Have you seen the pictures from Polkfest?? Goons is a pretty accurate description.

:p
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • RuSsMaN
    edited December 2007
    I was on a goon squad, you wanna kick some **** you gotta have some mass....

Now THAT would have been a motley bunch for sure.

Cheers,
    Russ
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited December 2007
    Welcome back Jesse,things haven't been "quite" the same around here since you've been gone.
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    Have you seen the pictures from Polkfest?? Goons is a pretty accurate description.

:p

You have a point there; a bunch of huge, sweaty, sticky folks is the GA humid heat forcing smiles for the camera:D
  • jtgranby
    jtgranby Posts: 887
    edited December 2007
    I not only spotted Jesse posting,I found him buying a sub(Hoagie for the PA polkies) tonight. Great to see ya Jesse.

Jim
  • F1nut
    edited December 2007
    Hey Jim, yeah that place has the best roast beast subs and I needed a snack. :D
    Great to see you too.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited December 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    he just doesn't have a pack of hunchback goons that worship him.

Nice.

President of Club Polk

• snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited December 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    If goons means hot, horny females then I'm insanely jealous.
    oh cmon you and russ both are extremely jealous of the outpouring of support for jesse your posts show it lmaooo :D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D