digital picture frames

margate21
margate21 Posts: 105
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
wasnt sure where to post this but if anyone can help it would be great. i bought a digital picture frame on bf at target. my question is how do i transfer pictures from my imac to a memory stick. do i need to buy a memory card reader?? i usually take pictures from my camera to the pc or from printer but cant figure out how to do the reverse. need to figure out how to do so before tuesday, (first night of hanukah).
Home Theater
lsi 15's, lsi c, lsi f/x
onkyo 805
sunfire tga 5200
toshiba - xa2
panasonic bd30
sony kdl40v2500
svs sb12+
Post edited by margate21 on

Comments

• nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited December 2007
    We just bought one from best buy the other day. The one we bought has a universal slot on the side that will take just about any digital camera memory card. I popped the memory card into the side of the picture frame and in a matter of seconds it loaded all the picutres. If your doesn't have this option it probally at least has a usb port. Which means you can go buy a usb flash card memory stick and use it. All You have to do is save the pictures you want to your computer like you usually would. Then plug the memory stick into the computer and it should read it as another drive. You can then select the pics you want and save them to the memory stick.

Edit: I just read your question again and didn't fully understand. So I don't know if my answer even applys to your situation.:confused: Though... I hope it helps somehow.
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited December 2007
    We have an iMac too and just put our camera pictures on the computer, then connected the computer to the picture frame w/the usb cord.

The computer recognizes the picture frame. Open it, then just drag your pictures on to it. Works like a charm.
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • margate21
    margate21 Posts: 105
    edited December 2007
    mine didnt come with a usb to usb cord. i keep looking but cant find one in my collection of cords. i am assuming that this why they were so cheap at target. i guess i will just buy a card reader. was wondering if there was something savy i could do with the one on my printer. oh well.
    Home Theater
    lsi 15's, lsi c, lsi f/x
    onkyo 805
    sunfire tga 5200
    toshiba - xa2
    panasonic bd30
    sony kdl40v2500
    svs sb12+