Forced to take medical leave.

lanion
lanion Posts: 843
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
Dear Forums,

Public Education can be unpleasant.

As chair of the science dept, pressure from Human Resources to resign along with lack of communication due to aligning with the union have taken their toll. Lots of free time for now.
My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.
Post edited by lanion on

Comments

• SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited November 2007
    lanion wrote: »
    Dear Forums,

I hear the Catholic atlernative can also be painful.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    I've been home on workers comp for the last 2.5 months. It's fun at first, then gets old quickly. My biggest problem is not purchasing everything I want off the internet.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited November 2007
    Sorry to hear about this Ianion. Don't resign!! There is a reason why they want you to resign, they will have to pay benefits if they fire you. Taking a medical leave may help you as protecting yourself from being fired. Good luck with this situation, it really stinks!
    Carl

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2007
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited December 2007
    lanion wrote: »
    Dear Forums,

As chair of the science dept, pressure from Human Resources to resign along with lack of communication due to aligning with the union have taken their toll. Lots of free time for now.

Just keep aligning yourself with the Union. That way, at least you have somebody in your corner.