FS: Outlaw 990

Options
2»

Comments

• McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited November 2007
    Options
    If it is $10 shipped for your optical cables - I could use one.

Thanks,

Michael
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,134
    edited November 2007
    Options
    How does.... 12 shipped sound??
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Oh yeah...

990 is sold.... again
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited November 2007
    Options
    wodom1 wrote: »
    I need professional help. In the last month I've bought an LSiC, Rotel 985 MK II, Rotel 1072 CDP, Signal bi-wires, and now this. My year-end bonus better be huge! This Flea Market is making quite the impact on my checking account.

If you sweet talk him, he might throw in Optimus prime to gaurd it for you.:D Congrats to you. It's tasty unit.
  • VR3
    edited November 2007
    Options
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Optimus Prime is hardcore...

Unfortunately he is NOT for sell!
  • VR3
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Assuming McLoki goes for the Optical Cable at 12 shipped -- the other one is not for sell...

Thanks guys!

Now someone go buy my speakers for someone for christmas or something...
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited November 2007
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    If you sweet talk him, he might throw in Optimus prime to gaurd it for you.:D Congrats to you. It's tasty unit.

I could probably use Optimus Prime as a guard since I'm on the road most of the time for work. Hell, I don't even own an HDTV yet, so this thing is probably overkill. My Denon 1801 is starting to crap out and I need something a bit more high quality anyways. Out of curiosity, what does this thing weigh in at? My new(er) Sanus rack might be getting maxed out with all of this new gear on it.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • VR3
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I think the Outlaw is around 30-35 pounds
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited November 2007
    Options
    39.4 lbs., just shipped ohskigods 990 off today.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • VR3
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Yeah, I knew it was something like that

Couldnt remember how much it was when I sent it to Outlaw..

But yeah --
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Nice score, Wodom!

Don't think of your recent purchases and expenditures. . . think of them as investments and/or savings. If you would've purchased that gear elsewhere, you would've spent much, much more. If you purchased it all new, you'd be really broke.

There isn't a thing you've purchased lately that can't be sold for as much or more down the road, if need be. And, unlike a checking account, savings account, or the stock market, you get to enjoy these investments as much as you like in the meantime.

The power of justification can be a very useful tool in this hobby. I've 'invested' like $10k the last two years by purchasing tons of great gear at great prices.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • VR3
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Just a for what its worth --

I assume it goes without saying that if somewhere down the line you are done with the 990 -- it will get first tries here... ;)