more pics from Iraq...

2»

Comments

• fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited November 2007
    I was airlifted in a C130. I'm surprised I'm not deaf from the experience. Man, was it loud.

Stay safe.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    I would like to request a picture of you naked.....next to the running props of a C130 or Starlifter. I have money.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2007
    I wanna slip my tubesteak into your sister, what would you take in trade?

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited November 2007
    Oh, ya' gotta feel the love! :D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    I wanna slip my tubesteak into your sister, what would you take in trade?

BDT

I don't have a sister but I'll trade you Russmans' **** and a shake and bake hand job from myself and Hoosier. Or just me, as I appreciate what you've done for our country.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2007
    Done.

EDIT:
    Unfortunately....my camera doesn't have enough zoom on the lense to get both the props running AND my dingus waving in the breeze.

One of the drawbacks of being hung like a 4 yr old.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Polk addict
    Polk addict Posts: 558
    edited November 2007
    I love that C130...
    Chiranth
    hoosier21 wrote:
    Cobra + SDA's = dead amps laying all around.
  • SDA SRS 1.2
    SDA SRS 1.2 Posts: 255
    edited November 2007
    Thanks for the photos. Happy Thanksgiving and take care!

Robbie
    Main System: Polk SDA SRS 1.2 Speakers, Sunfire Signature 600~two Amp, Carver C-16 Preamp, Carver TX-11b Tuner, Marantz 6350Q TT, Philips CDR-775 Recorder, Teac V-707RX Cassette Deck, Signal Cable Double Run Speaker Cable

Upstairs Den: Marantz 2325 Receiver, Marantz 5220 Cassette Deck, Marantz HD-880 Speakers, Marantz 6370Q TT

Exercise (Kabuki speaker) Room: Kenwood KR-9600 Receiver, Pioneer CS-99a Speakers, Sansui SP-X9000 Speakers (not pretty, but LOUD! :) )
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited November 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    Well....AMC is actually more appropriate:
    Air Mobility Command = Airplane MIGHT Come = Another Missed Christmas
    TAC = Tactical Air Command = Traveling Air Circus
    ATC = Air Training Command = Allergic to Combat
  • Davidv
    Davidv Posts: 94
    edited November 2007
    I don't know you, but I don't need too, to say, cool pics, the real estate sign is great. Take care & Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for everything!!
    Beer on tap is great, until the keg runs dry and the liqour store is closed!:D