I Love Club Polk!!!!

JoshParsons84
JoshParsons84 Posts: 565
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well how about a phrase is worth a thousand words! Club Polk is the greatest A/V website out there. Not only can you talk about Polk Audio home theater and car speakers but you also have a place where you can talk about anything on the earth you can think of. You have LEGENDARY customer service and some of the nicest people you could ever meet. Combine that with flawless speakers and The Clubhouse with a Polk Audio flea market and it's the best thing since sliced bread! I tip my hat off to Matthew Polk and all of his web designers. Thank you for creating such a fantastic franchise!!!! :D;)
Post edited by JoshParsons84 on

Comments

• McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited November 2007
    And that is why you will always be polk_audio_lsi to me....
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited November 2007
    I agree 100%. This is the best forum I have ever been a member of. Kudo's to polk!:)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited November 2007
    Eh, Club Polk is just "alright". It's the members that make it magical. ;)

For the newbies...stick around. Knowledge and entertainment galore. No facts, of course :p but you will find that this is a great place to hang and learn. Crap, I see Justin running my way with a club! He's yelling something to the effect of just "ALRIGHT!".

Zoom, zoooooom.........
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited November 2007
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well how about a phrase is worth a thousand words! Club Polk is the greatest A/V website out there. Not only can you talk about Polk Audio home theater and car speakers but you also have a place where you can talk about anything on the earth you can think of. You have LEGENDARY customer service and some of the nicest people you could ever meet. Combine that with flawless speakers and The Clubhouse with a Polk Audio flea market and it's the best thing since sliced bread! I tip my hat off to Matthew Polk and all of his web designers. Thank you for creating such a fantastic franchise!!!! :D;)

Wow, much appreciated! Your check* is in the mail ;)

~Justin

* Kidding, I need that money for beer.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited November 2007
    And if you haven't been to a Polkfest yet, you need to attend. You are in for a surpirse.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    -justin- wrote: »
    Wow, much appreciated! Your check* is in the mail ;)

~Justin

* Kidding, I need that money for beer.

Wow you do:D:phave a sense of humor!!!!

I haven't been a member here long but this is by far the best place I've ever been a member of. You make good genuine friends here. People that would give you the shirt off their back to help you out. I have made so many local friends and also really good friends that I've never seen face to face. Greatest place on the internet.

Oh yeah and I do love Matt & company. I have since 1984/85 when I bought my first Polk speakers which happened to be SDA/SRSs.

BTW the adversaries here are pretty much a lot of fun too, most of the time!:o

I second Polkfest!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited November 2007
    AMEN!

Like Michael said, it's the people that make it all a blast.

What's got into Justin??? Two posts in one day. :confused:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Carl

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited November 2007
    I inspire him.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    LOL! It seems that many people are! Geeeez all kinds of feuds going this week.
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited November 2007
    Just get the old 2 channel guys on your side...and you'll be just fine...:cool:
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    Right ON Pop!:D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    Oh, you young kids today and your musical contraptions !
    Sal Palooza
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited November 2007
    Yuk!

I wondered where the music was coming from:confused:
    Carl

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2007
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Yuk!

I wondered where the music was coming from:confused:

He has that in atleast three threads. . . as soon as you click on the thread argh!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    Josh, guess what?

Polk Audio loves YOU too.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited November 2007
    Absolutely a great forum! As for that video and music ........... I just threw up a little in my mouth :eek:
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    If you have ad block installed in Firefox the video will not play. ;)

And yes, this is a great forum. I'm glad I'm stumbled upon this place.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche