Xbox 360

Options
acsubie
acsubie Posts: 773
edited December 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
i purchased an XBOX 360 in october before the release of Halo 3...played the game 1hr and just was not into it(over hyped) i am more than happy with my PS3 for now...360 has less then 2 hrs on it total

i have all receipts,box, packaging etc...this is the 120gb version with the HDMI out(xbox HDMI cable also included)...Halo 3 is also included

375 plus shipping OBO?
Post edited by acsubie on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited November 2007
    Options
    is this the Pro or the Elite (white or black)?
  • acsubie
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Elite edition..it is black
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Dang it! I have a new one from walmart, white with HDMI, bought less than two weeks ago. Problem is I bought it with Gift cards, so I can't get money back. Otherwise, I would own this!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I'm interested. You got a PM

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)
  • acsubie
    edited November 2007
    Options
    forgot to mention it also has 13 months XBOX live installed(purchased mid october), i can do 375 plus shipping with the Live,

i can keep Halo 3 and just trade in game towards Time Crisis for PS3 or buyer has option of purchasing also at VERY fair price-- Halo and LIVE= ton of hrs playing, right?

also i might not be well established here as a trader, but i have over 80 positive transactions over at one18th.com(acsubie) most as seller and also on ebay(acsubie1)
  • acsubie
    edited November 2007
    Options
  • kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Just a note before you sell it: Xbox Live time isn't transferrable to another Gamertag... and if you bought it with a credit card linked to your account, if the person you sell it to keeps using it past the 13 months, it will automatically bill another year to your card.

If you bought your Live subscription with a credit card, contact MS and cancel your Live account. They should refund your credit card, then you can wipe your profile off the system before you sell it.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • acsubie
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Just a note before you sell it: Xbox Live time isn't transferrable to another Gamertag... and if you bought it with a credit card linked to your account, if the person you sell it to keeps using it past the 13 months, it will automatically bill another year to your card.

If you bought your Live subscription with a credit card, contact MS and cancel your Live account. They should refund your credit card, then you can wipe your profile off the system before you sell it.

thanks for clearing that up, i purchased the Live card at BB, so as long as they keep my user tag they can use it?
  • FittyFieFo
    FittyFieFo Posts: 482
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Well how LIVE works is that you subscribe for one year. After that one year, they'll assume you want another year out of it, because in order to cancel your subscription is to call them. I would just cancel it now, and avoid having them bill you because you forgot
    Samsung LN52A850 (52" 1080P LCD TV) | RTi A9's (Fronts) | Csi A6(Center) | FXi A6 (Rear Surrounds) | SVS PB12-NSD (Sub) | Oppo BDP-103 | Panamax M5300-PM

Pre-Amp: Marantz AV7005 | Amp: Emotiva XPA-5 | Speaker wires: Signal Cables | Interconnects: Signal Cables
  • FittyFieFo
    edited November 2007
    Options
    This Xbox is a 120gb edition? Jesus, what would you need all those GB's for?
    Samsung LN52A850 (52" 1080P LCD TV) | RTi A9's (Fronts) | Csi A6(Center) | FXi A6 (Rear Surrounds) | SVS PB12-NSD (Sub) | Oppo BDP-103 | Panamax M5300-PM

Pre-Amp: Marantz AV7005 | Amp: Emotiva XPA-5 | Speaker wires: Signal Cables | Interconnects: Signal Cables
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited November 2007
    Options
    YGPM. I've already got one, but have a friend who's interested...
  • FittyFieFo
    edited November 2007
    Options
    If Polkmaniac's friend doesn't buy it, would you be willing to just sell the XBOX 360 Console and accessories? (I already have Halo 3)

• acsubie
    edited November 2007
    Options
    FittyFieFo wrote: »
    Well how LIVE works is that you subscribe for one year. After that one year, they'll assume you want another year out of it, because in order to cancel your subscription is to call them. I would just cancel it now, and avoid having them bill you because you forgot

But I never entered any credit card info for them to bill me, I purchased the prepaid Live card from BB
  • FittyFieFo
    edited November 2007
    Options
    acsubie wrote: »
    But I never entered any credit card info for them to bill me, I purchased the prepaid Live card from BB

That case, you should be fine :) sorry!

• kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Yeah, as long as they keep using your Gamertag, they're good. Or they can throw down $10 to change the gamertag on the account - no worries.

Hell, if my tenth 360 since launch hadn't arrived today, I might have jumped on your sale.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • acsubie
    edited November 2007
    Options
    400 shipped for all: Elite system,GRAW, HALO,Stranglehold, table tennis....everything that came with the Elite system is included minus the ethernet cable(cheap anyway) i ran the xbox one under my house in the crawl space and right now its just too cold and damp to fetch the thing
  • acsubie
    edited December 2007
    Options
    still available at this price!
  • devilchicken
    devilchicken Posts: 15
    edited December 2007
    Options
    still available at this price!

I cant believe this is still here and at that price. Then again, i dont have a 360 and i'm still not buying it.. maybe next year. :D
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Hmmm, seemed we had a deal. Bad form my friend.

I would still like your 360, but now.....
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • acsubie
    edited December 2007
    Options
    still available
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2007
    Options
    And I would still be interested at our previously agreed upon deal! ;)
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Still Available?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited December 2007
    Options
    what's going on with this....something seems off...
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Believe me, it isn't yours until it hits your doorstep. Until then....
  • acsubie
    edited December 2007
    Options
    man SB you are making me look like a jerk here!!

gonna clear it up since i dont want my image tarnished, especially since im new here..basically we agreed upon a trade, at the last minute i backed out because i needed the money more and what i have at the moment actually served my purpose a bit better than the trade, nothing was ever sent out and thats it!
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited December 2007
    Options
    The point is, you 'agreed'. Terms were set. I'd be pissed too.
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2007
    Options
    man SB you are making me look like a jerk here!!

gonna clear it up since i dont want my image tarnished, especially since im new here..basically we agreed upon a trade, at the last minute i backed out because i needed the money more and what i have at the moment actually served my purpose a bit better than the trade, nothing was ever sent out and thats it!

In full disclosure, I did sell acsubie an amp, which he paid for promptly, and received promptly. All parties were satisfied in that transaction! :D
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2007
    Options
    gonna clear it up since i dont want my image tarnished, especially since im new here..basically we agreed upon a trade, at the last minute i backed out because i needed the money more

OK. though you would of had a tough time with that one on Lets Make a Deal. seems as if it was deal until a better deal trumped the previous deal, maybe a TV show here, Deal or NO Deal, oh that is already taken........No Deal.

RT1
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,136
    edited December 2007
    Options
    And life goes on ---

Plenty of people with a XBox 360 that may trade you for whatever item you want to trade -

Ac here just wants to sell...

And just for what its worth...

I dont condone that -- but I also don't condone posting incomplete messages to have people question an individual

He would of been much better off to just make one post, explaining what had happened. Because while it isnt a nice thing to do, its not like he ripped someone off.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • kaisersose
    kaisersose Posts: 92
    edited December 2007
    Options
    $375.00 for everything shipped.

email or pm me.