Tweeter Sale?

Sansui
Sansui Posts: 372
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
I got a "Invitation Only" sale notice late yesterday (the 17th). A two weekend sale! Now if I was in the market for Polk RTi 10 or In-ceiling speakers (buy 1 get 1 free) I could grab these bad boys if I wanted to get them. After all, a two weekend sale.

The dates for the sale are Nov. 9, 10, + 11 and Nov. 16, 17, + 18. No wonder Tweeter closed many of their stores a few months ago...
Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
Post edited by Sansui on

Comments

• AuNGO4
    AuNGO4 Posts: 5
    edited November 2007
    I signed up to this forum today specifically for the RTi10 sale which I thought was $600/pair at an IL store. This buy 1 get 1 sale would essentially make the deal a no brainer purchase. I'm in a bit of a predicament though as I am in MN currently and did not receive the tweeter invite for this weekends sale. I could however call the 'rents in IL and have them take a look and hold the speakers for me.

Any info on making this happen would be great as I would love to be the proud new owner some RTi10's and a Csi5 today. That would be a great excuse to become a regular on this forum:)

Edit: just got off the phone and I am now eligible for the sweet deal! Now, decisions decisions.
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited November 2007
    AuNGO4 wrote: »
    Any info on making this happen would be great as I would love to be the proud new owner some RTi10's and a Csi5 today. That would be a great excuse to become a regular on this forum:)
    First of all, welcome to The Forum! Being a newbie, I've learned so much here from people that want to help people like me.

Second of all, congrats on the Polks! I have the RM30 speaker package and couldn't be happier with them!
    Edit: just got off the phone and I am now eligible for the sweet deal! Now, decisions decisions.

Good for you! I just thought it strange that I'd get the invitation the second to last evening of the sale. Enjoy!!
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...