AndyGwis, this is horrible and totally unsatisfactory!

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,806
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
The batteries in the remote you sent with the Denon DVD-2200 were dead! How appalling! :eek::p

Actually, I can't complain at all! It was overpacked and survived without a single problem. This thing might as well be brand new! Been messing around with it for a couple of hours now and the only problem was the batteries in the remote and that's not even a problem in my book! Thanks dude! You're an excellent forum member to deal with and I'm glad that we could work something out. This Denon is awesome and it'll have a good home here!:D
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
Post edited by Jstas on

Comments

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited November 2007
    Quit your crying....when Steve sent me the remote with the receiver that was delivered yesterday....the batteries werent dead in the remote...they were gone :D Actually, I had the same outcome as well...overpacked...not a ding to be found :)
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited February 2008
    Jstas,

Sorry to just be seeing this thread now. I will get some batteries in the mail for you ASAP. Sorry for my insolence. . . methinks the buttons get pressed during packaging so the batteries are running during the entire shipping process. I knew I should've put them in a baggy outside the remote. I'll know better next time!

On a serious note, glad it arrived in the same shape it left in. Since I had the original box, so didn't have to get too creative with packaging. I'm actually about to post another Denon DVD-2200 for sale once I snap some picks. Grabbed it for my pops locally but he is refusing to accept it.

Hope you're enjoying it!
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited February 2008
    If one of the buttons were pushed through the whole shipping process, batteries will die...
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited February 2008
    John - If you want to ban him, let me know.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • cruzer
    cruzer Posts: 84
    edited February 2008
    Hey, I just got my stuff from Sir AndyG and the batteries are working just fine. :p:D
  • AndyGwis
    edited February 2008
    See, 1 out of 2 survived shipping.

50% ain't bad. That'll get you into the hall of fame for basketball for FG% and make you a God in baseball for batting AVG. . .
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    ...but it won't get you past the first grade.:eek: :p:D

50% that is.............
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited February 2008
    All Andy is is the greatest post **** this forum has ever seen.(He's my God). To expect anything more is fruitless.:D:D
  • AndyGwis
    edited February 2008
    All Andy is is the greatest post **** this forum has ever seen.(He's my God). To expect anything more is fruitless.

This
  • AndyGwis
    edited February 2008
    is. . . . .
  • AndyGwis
    edited February 2008
    so. . . .
  • AndyGwis
    edited February 2008
    True!!!